Gold Site Supporter
Bamalicious!

How long did it take, Jeff?

Did you get to have any of the skin????

Lee

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
the bird cooked for about 45 minutes and yes, the cook always gets the skin...lol
OMG it was so good... the family has decided that this is the way all thanks giving birds are getting done now.

Shermie

Site Supporter
the bird cooked for about 45 minutes and yes, the cook always gets the skin...lol
OMG it was so good... the family has decided that this is the way all thanks giving birds are getting done now.

Hah!!

That was not the case when I was at my nephew and his wife's house this past Thanksgiving.

When the bird was cool enough to carve, I got the first taste of the dry crispy golden brown skin. I tasted it as I carved the bird.

His wife wanted to MURDER me!! Hah! She said; "Shermie!!!! You're not supposed to do that!!!" I said to her; "Well, your husband had to go over to the base to lower the flag (he's a sgt), so I get to taste it first."

It was deep fried, BTW, and it came out so good!! He cooked it for an hour.
We all had a wonderful time though. The kids LOVED it!! :WitchBrewsSmiley: :weber:

Shermie

Site Supporter
They also look like cloverleaf rolls. Hah!!

Been a while since I did homemade rolls!! :cooking: :wow:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Here are some pics of my nephew's deep fried turkey that he did this past Thankgiving! It came out so good!! :weber:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 997