This is what my family and I look like!

KKsMom

Blond Member
Very nice looking bunch!!

You have seen enough pictures of my daughter so here is a pic of me with my niece. How cute is she??? She is Doc's first grandbaby :D

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 267

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I posted my pic way back in the thread, LOL! Here is another one of me and DW just after we were married, and then a more recent one:

Attachments

• BudandSerenaWeb.jpg
    BudandSerenaWeb.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Abby 1.jpg
    Abby 1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 290
  • DaddyMontana2.jpg
    DaddyMontana2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 256

Renfro Jones

This is a more recent pic of me, all the older pics of me are from those Hollywood modeling mags, Remember I fish so my tales can be rather large......

Deelady

Ok lets try this again (I was trying to resize the pic so not to startle you guys:sorry:)....I took this last week trying to show a friend my new hair cut...:wink:

Last edited:

Derek

Banned
Hey! You sounded pretty good there Derek! :thumb:
Thank's sass, but I can play slide guitar much better then normal rock.

Very nice looking bunch!!

You have seen enough pictures of my daughter so here is a pic of me with my niece. How cute is she??? She is Doc's first grandbaby :D
You are very pretty and stunning.

Ok lets try this again (I was trying to resize the pic so not to startle you guys:sorry:)....I took this last week trying to show a friend my new hair cut...:wink:
And the same goes to you Deelady.

Deelady

well I'd rather shrink it down...ALOT if anyone has some tips how I can do that??

Thanyou Derek :) is that a linnk to you playing??

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I use MS Photo Editor to resize it. For pics I am going to post on here I usually size down to about 40%.

Derek

Banned
well I'd rather shrink it down...ALOT if anyone has some tips how I can do that??

Thanyou Derek :) is that a linnk to you playing??
Is it Deelady, By the way what you could do is this.

• Download Picasa 3
  • install Picasa 3
  • use the crop feature in Picasa 3
  • re upload your image

By the way Picasa 3 is a free google apple so you know you can feel safe about using it and downloading it.

Deelady

Awww look how pretty your hair is! I thought it was short!?

Loo at that beach...spoiled spooiled woman!! lol j/k you deserve it! ;)

joec

Gold Site Supporter

Here you go Dee I made it 640 pixels high by what ever to keep the same ratio. I also shrunk it a bit so it is faster loading. Now to do this use Microsoft Photo Editor, Microsoft Paint or spend a bit for something like Paint Shop Pro or other photo editor programs. I simply resized it, did some adjustment on the background to bring it out a bit as well as adjust the exposure using Paint Shop Pro 9. I then saved it again as a jpg file with the correct amount of compression.

Attachments

• DeeLady.jpg
    DeeLady.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 252

Derek

Banned
LOL thanks Joe....show my messy dining table!! j/k I figured it out :D
Deelady, If you wanted to see a messy table, that makes yours look like it's spotless I could take you to my x-girlfriends house, YOu would defently puke and probably cough.

Deelady

Deelady, If you wanted to see a messy table, that makes yours look like it's spotless I could take you to my x-girlfriends house, YOu would defently puke and probably cough.

Yikes.....hopefully that is one of the resons she is your ex!! I'm just guilty of mail pile up!!:bonk:

Derek

Banned
Yikes.....hopefully that is one of the resons she is your ex!! I'm just guilty of mail pile up!!:bonk:
That's the main reason shes my X, You know the mile high club for air planes right?

Well for her that would be literately true but with junk piled so high I probably could have climbed to the moon, it was that high. She also taught me why you need to kept hings clean and spotless and a neat freak was born out of that fiasco.