Good morning

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Good morning all. Hope your day is great.

Find something good in everything that happens today, even the bad things. It will make the evening pleasant and peaceful.

Lefty

Yank
Good morning Andy. Raining here again. My feet are starting to web. On the good side of things we closed an open ticket problem that has haunted us for the last 3 ships.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I think that means that you solved a prom that has been hanging around for a long time. That fels very good.

I had a similar thing yesterday. I have bee trying to get two phone systems to talk to eachother for a week. It finally happened.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Good morning guys

regg2.jpg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Morning Guys. Congrats on getting that open ticket item closed Lefty. :thumb:
And congrats on getting the phone systems working together Andy. Awesome! :tiphat:

I fixed a time screw up yesterday ....after I messed it up to start with. Otherwise ....I had a good lunch. Taco Bell's Volcano Burrito is the bomb. :D

Biskit

Morning Guys. Congrats on getting that open ticket item closed Lefty. :thumb:
And congrats on getting the phone systems working together Andy. Awesome! :tiphat:

I fixed a time screw up yesterday ....after I messed it up to start with. Otherwise ....I had a good lunch. Taco Bell's Volcano Burrito is the bomb. :D

Quite the play on words there, Doc! I'm sure you're doing some more (ahem) "bombing" today! :shock:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Good morning all. Hope your day is great.

Find something good in everything that happens today, even the bad things. It will make the evening pleasant and peaceful.
Thank you, Andy! I hope yours is great, too! And bravo for getting the phone systems going!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
good day everyone. i hope everyone has a wonderful peaceful day.

i wish this dang itching would ................... i must enhance my calm!!!

anyone have a vat of the pink stuff? whats wrong with looking like kirby?