Good morning early risers. 2009-06-23

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I should have started this earlier. Usually I only find a few on.

Good morning to everyone who is up with the sun this morning.

Andy

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Morning Andy. I know you are one of the early birds on here. Something about the IT profession that it's good to get an early start on things. :D

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
It has more to do with the commute than anything else Doc. I take a train and where I park there are only 19 parking spaces. After that you have to park in the street and if you are not a town resident, that costs $600.00 per year. The 19 spaces are gone by the first train. It helps that I have always been a morning person. Something about the calm of the first light.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
'mornin all. I've been here since 5:20. Fell asleep early last night so I get to have a peaceful, early start. Think I'll get my bills paid online before going to work.

suziquzie

I'm a slug today. I'm usually up at 3:30 but I slept til 4:45 this morning.
I was up half the night listening to a crazed cricket hiding in the hall closet outside my room.
NOW he shuts up of course.
:(

Anyways..... Good morning!
:)

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Early????? The post timings start at 11:19am. I've been at work a long time then.

j/k

Have a nice day everyone.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Early????? The post timings start at 11:19am. I've been at work a long time then.

That's because you go to work in the middle of the night!

You will be home by the time the last of the west coast folks wake up! :whistling:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I usually pop in before the gym...and I have positively no business being on here now...:whistling: I really should get back to work.

oh yeah....hiya!

chowhound

The sun has long since been up here, for a change. It's been nice seeing it burn off the fog laying across the field in the mornings.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
umm, i was awake at 4:30 as usual, got sick like 5 times, dragged my tired self to the couch, & slept in till 11:00! missed school. good afternoon, now!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Must admit, when I wake up, anyone on here is on their way to bed rather than getting up. On the bad side, I have to catch up on the good stuff when you are all asleep and miss out on the banter.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
just removed myself from the shower & got partially ready fer school. have a great one, guys!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Hey, Bam neither do I. I'm lucky to get 2-3 hrs. a night.

i am the same...at first i thought it was too much caffiene, so i cut down on it..nope that didnt work

then i thought i was poor eating habits, so i didnt eat b4 i wanted to sleep..nope that didnt work

then i thought hey maybe i am not exercising enough...i started to ride my bike a few miles a day...nope that didnt work(i am still doing that because i enjoy it..lol)

i figured it out, i need to go work for Vera, i could cook bbq for her and she could teach me how to plate food so it looks good...if that doesnt work then i could just get really drunk and pass out in her hot tub..lol

oh wait i can do that in my own tub..lol

Lefty

Yank
This one made me chuckle.

celebrity-pictures-wizard-of-oz-acid-trip.jpg

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Good morning! I checked in at 4:30 EDT and I was all alone. I am on the train now.

Good to see everyone

Andy

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Just got back from work & shopping - 3:25pm BST.
Relaxation time before the boys get home from school.