Anyone up for a contest?

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hi everyone, please take a moment and look at the bottom of the main page that lists all the various forums. Look at the part that says who's online The most ever users was 150 on 04/04/2008. Starting in January, we picked up a lot of users. It seems to me that we can break that record. I am proposing a contest. Here are the rules.

The contest runs from today till Friday at midnight. The object is to get enough NCT users online to break that record. Call / e-Mail or PM all your friends

The prize you say? What is the prize? If the record is broken by Friday night, I will donate $50.00 to the American Cancer Society. I am pretty sure that most all of you have lost someone to Cancer or know someone fighting it. So, break the record and we all win. Want win bigger? OK go for the bigger win. If anyone wants to add to, part of or more than the $50.00 I will put up and more Cancer patents win. As everyone would prefer, I will either contact American cancer Society and find out if they can give us an online means to donate, I will collect and donate and provide everyone that gives a receipt so they know that is where it went or donate yourself and credit NCT. How about starting the summer off with a giant warm fuzzy? Everyone wins. to from some members who have been quiet, lately and some people who need help get a boost.

Andy

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
WooHoo, Andy!!! I wanna feel warm and fuzzy!!! This is a fantastic idea! :thumb::thumb::thumb: Plus, when our families or bosses and co-workers complain that we're spending too much time online, we can tell them we're doing it for charity!!! OK, everybody, it's on til Friday - let's party like it's 1999!!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Count me in! Course this is easy for me, I had a bed installed in the corner I am here so often!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome Idea Andy!! :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

Let break the record guys. It will take some work but we can do it.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Just a reminder. It's Wednesday. Three more days to help us to win.

Andy, if we reach the goal of 151 or more by friday night I'll match your $50.00 donation for the American Cancer Society.

Jim
NCT Resident Curmudgeon

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome Jim. :thumb: :clap: :clap:

For those who don't know the most users online have to all be online within a 59 minute period. So we might want to set a time to target for breaking the most users online effort.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Awesome Jim. :thumb: :clap: :clap:

For those who don't know the most users online have to all be online within a 59 minute period. So we might want to set a time to target for breaking the most users online effort.
Like a date, right? WooHoo! Count me in.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
me and you Terry, lol
We still need to get everyone in one place. Now THAT would be a hell of a party!!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Evening seems to be the most popular time for people to be on. How about we shoot for between 8 and 9. I'll even extend the finish day till Saturday night to give more people a chance to get on.

Andy

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
That sounds like a great time, Andy. After dinner and before bedtime. I'll be here, for sure.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
So we need to be on here Saturday night between 8 & 9? Is that Eastern Time?