Wha happened here?

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I go out on a service call and when I come back we turned into a bar.

Tell me where the party is dudes and dudesses and I'm there.

Andy

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Thats Lifesaver - I think she is going through every recipe post. One way to get your post count up.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Lifesaver likes to go through every section and comment on the posts. Beverages are on tap today. I believe it was Appetizers yesterday.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
:yum::yum: You good golks are just way too funny :yum::yum: I just so happen to enjoy looking through recipes :yum::yum: You'all would fall over if you saw my collection of cook books. :yum::yum: Don't worry... I won't quit looking and posting my thoughts. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
:yum::yum: You good golks are just way too funny :yum::yum: I just so happen to enjoy looking through recipes :yum::yum: You'all would fall over if you saw my collection of cook books. :yum::yum: Don't worry... I won't quit looking and posting my thoughts. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

and i appreciate every comment you make... at least someone is looking at the recipes i posted..lmao

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
zzzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmm.....izitcocktailhour???

I am sooooo ready for a cocktail. And and and it's Derby Day on Saturday:clap::clap:...Not that I enjoy seeing beautiful horses pushed to cruel lengths so some bloke can look good.... I love love love Mint Juleps and it's been months since I could have one.

Mint Juleps can only be enjoyed from Derby Day till the end of September.:unsure:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
We had a Brown Derby from time to time when we were kids....it was a wonderful round cake, chocolate layers, whipped cream between the layers, and filled with chopped fresh bananas and strawberries...then topped with more whipped cream and chocolate cake crumbs.

What's the Derby Pie?