The Confessional

smoke king

Banned
I was thinking about some sort of Guilty pleasures thread, but it occured to me that rather than that, everyone can use a place to unburden themselves from time to time. Whether you eat Reddi whip from a can or are stealing cable, sometimes it helps to purge yourself!!

I'll start. I love Spam,Spray-cheese & Gummi anything (Favorite-Gummi coke bottles), I don't like any wine that doesn't have a screw on top, and I think "Zoolander" was, and is, a cinematic Tour-de-force!!

OK-your turn. And feel free to visit often!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I too love spam, especially on toast with mayo. YUMMY!

You don't happen to live somewhere in Hawaii do you. It seems to be the meat of choice there. :dizzy:

I have got nothing to confess, if I did I would have to kill you. :shock:

S.Shepherd

yes..spam, sliced thin and crispy fried like bacon:thumb:

biscuts -light and fluffy, and sausage gravy, thick and yummy.....with ketchup:thumb: I have it about 3x a year..I'm afraid I'll keel over at the table from all that fat:shock:

.....and I like the smell of burnt gunpowder:shifty:

Fishbum

I don't have a 3 second rule when food hits the floor. Sometimes its 3 minutes depending on when I notice it. For M&Ms, no time limit.
I don't use ketchup, but I do make my own salsa. Sometimes I eat it with nothing else. No chips. I drink honey right from the bottle.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
A fried egg sandwich with Worcestershire Sauce on buttered bread.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I love the smell of Diesel.
I drink honey from the bottle.
I drink a bit of vanilla extract every time I use it.
I occasionally sneak a spoonful of Molasses.
A huge heaping Tbsp if Peanyt butter right from the jar.
Ricotta cheese right from the container.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I love raw cookie dough, lol. A friend once told me that if it's raw, it doesn't have as many calories....................I think I like his way of thinkin!!

I won't tell anyone you told me, Bob:whistling::mrgreen:

smoke king

Banned
Now we're gettin somewhere! It doesn't have to be about food though! For example "Sometimes I fart when I get out of the car just too see how long the upholstery will hang on to it" (not me-a guy that I know)

lilylove

I only know how to turn the sound up and down and switch the channels on our remote... toooo many buttons!

Deelady

When we have a party/people over for dinner I never wash the dishes till the next day!! :unsure:

I sometimes like to dip my pizza in ranch dressing :D

Wasabi

I'm on a cooking forum and I don't like to cook. There goes my green dots.
hiding.gif

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
When we have a party/people over for dinner I never wash the dishes till the next day!! :unsure:

I sometimes like to dip my pizza in ranch dressing :D
This is the best you can come up with???? We're gonna call you Saint Dee from now on!