Today's Woot is a rumba

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It's not bad. It's a refurb but I haven't heard anything bad about the refurbs. I got the exact same unit from Woot new a couple of months ago for $150, I think. Maybe it was $160. These things are awesome, BTW!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm sure that my Labradors would love them. They think they taste like chicken.
LOL!!! You could be right! My lab X ignores is (must be the x in her) and the little weiner dog runs and hides. The cats couldn't care less!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A roomba is something that I would like, but I'll buy it once I have bought everything else in the world I need first. LOL!

Lee

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
A roomba is something that I would like, but I'll buy it once I have bought everything else in the world I need first. LOL!

Lee
I hear ya, Lee. I bought this one for my mom because they are really good for pet hair and she has a hard time vacuuming now. But of course, I had to test it out here first!:whistling: Sadly, I am taking it to her tomorrow so I'll probably go back to vacuuming the old way (read: not vacuuming at all!)

joec

Gold Site Supporter
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkUZDRTAwuw[/ame]

and

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxW3GWZ5hI&feature=PlayList&p=A6D3E0AB466020E2&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Terry -

They hate the vacuum, on on each side barking like crazy.
The hatee the weed whacker they bark and snap at it.
Same with the mower and the tiller.

I can just see me having to identify the remains of the Roomba from the pieces left. They are very lovable but boisterous.

A dog's philosophy on life - If you can't eat it or hump it, then pee pn it and walk away.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
My dog runs from the vacuum, a chair in the wrong spot or anything out of his normal daily routine. Now the cats are attackers and go after anything that moves including me.

Derek

Banned
Terry -

They hate the vacuum, on on each side barking like crazy.
The hatee the weed whacker they bark and snap at it.
Same with the mower and the tiller.

I can just see me having to identify the remains of the Roomba from the pieces left. They are very lovable but boisterous.

A dog's philosophy on life - If you can't eat it or hump it, then pee pn it and walk away.
Sounds like most of us guys as well.

No wonder dog is mans best friend :p
Ohhhh!

:p