Baby pics

heb1976

Awesome pics Heb!!! I love your pics where your hair is long!

thank you hun! you know ... you are the only one that says that! everyone else says it looks better short. i guess with me being tall and skinny with a long face, short hair fits me better. but, since moving to the boonies and just recently finding a decent hairstylist - i let it grow. now that i have a straightener (best invention ever) - i don't think i will ever go as short as it was.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Actually I think both styles work for you. (Not many people can pull that off.) But I specially like the one where you have your hair pulled back in a pony tail. You got a pretty face, so the short is just as flattering as the long.

Calicolady

Cuties, heather. I love pic #3. Boy Kyle looks really long for a newborn.
And boy, do you look like your mom!

FryBoy

These are my grandkids, Benjamin (now almost 5½) when he was 5 months old, and Sydney (now pushing 4) when she was 6 months old, and about a year ago:

Attachments

• Benjamin 2004-04-16.jpg
    Benjamin 2004-04-16.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Sydney 2005-11-06 #1.jpg
    Sydney 2005-11-06 #1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Ben & Syd - Descanso Gardens 4-08 #3.jpg
    Ben & Syd - Descanso Gardens 4-08 #3.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Fisher's Mom said:
Here's my youngest, Fisher, at about an hour old. I'll dig around and find the rest of the kids' baby pics.

And look at YOU! Hair beautiful, make-up perfect, SMILING! I never looked like that an hour after delivering a baby....(well, I never looked like that, period.) You're beautiful. Thanks for sharing the picture.

heb1976

Cuties, heather. I love pic #3. Boy Kyle looks really long for a newborn.
And boy, do you look like your mom!

Since I have gotten older, everyone says I look like mom - when I was little - it was always my dad - I think because I am 6ft and he is 6'6". Kyle was only 7lbs3oz and 19.5" long. Justin was longer then him if I remember correctly.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Here is my 16 year old grand daughter. As for baby pictures most of mine where lost during Hurricane Andrew though a few of my kids might have them. This child, Sheyla lived about 5 houses down from us for awhile. She would escape about 5 AM every morning and get into our house, sneak into our bedroom and load the Lion King which I woke up to every morning for a year that they lived there. 1 day a week she seemed to show up naked as the moment she was born. I still haven't figured that one out but she was about 3 years old at the time.:mrgreen:

Attachments

• MachineGunShely.jpg
    MachineGunShely.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 96

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You will need a gun to keep the boys away Joe. She's a looker. :D

Good pics Fryboy and Herb!!!! Very cute indeed. What a GREAT thread!!!!!!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
She is armed and not my responsibility, beside I was married a year older that she is to a girl her age. I know how boys are her age since I was that age once myself. I do have some pretty kids as none seem to resemble me but do their grand mother, my wife.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hot off the presses, here is the latest pic of Kayla. :D
She turned 2 months old yesterday. :D

Attachments

• Kayla_r.jpg
    Kayla_r.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 133

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
What a little punkin, Doc! Looks like she's going to have her own mind when she grows up. Is she cooing and "talking" a lot?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful child Doc and already sticking her tung out at grand pa get used to that.

KKsMom

Blond Member
What a little punkin, Doc! Looks like she's going to have her own mind when she grows up. Is she cooing and "talking" a lot?

Hi, I'm Kayla's mom :D Yes, she is cooing so much and talking a lot too. She is going to be a talker, just like her mom, when she grows up :thumb: Thanks for all the compliments!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
You must be so delighted with that baby, Blondie! She's just adorable! I love it when they start making noises and trying to "talk" to you. They make the best faces and they get so excited trying. Keep posting Kayla's pics because I love looking at babies!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for posting Kayla here Doc!
She's adorable and beautiful, just like her Mama.
Gee Blondie, just seems like yesterday when I congratulated you on the pregnancy!
What a precious babe!!

KKsMom

Blond Member
In the spirit of Easter :D What can I say, I am proud and I love sharing her pics.

Attachments

• tn_DSC00783.jpg
    tn_DSC00783.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 121

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhhh what a good pic. Thanks for sharing it here Bethany ...er I mean Blondie. :yum:
Wait til your mom sees that one. She'll have a new screen saver for sure. :D

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
She is a beauty!! I could just eat her up. That little baby is gonna get tired of all the sugars!! LOL

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
What a lovely set of photos, I will have to scan in some of the boys baby ones.

Last edited: