Good morning on this lovely day

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I came in yesterday to a 90+ degree office. My A/C had iced. That triggered me ot defrost and clean all filters. I came in today to a delightful office.

The day is starting out good - hopin for a continuation. I hope for great for all of you too.

Andy

homecook

Good Morning Andy!!
Glad to hear you've got things up and running. I hope your day continues being a good one!!

Lefty

Yank
I am normally at work around 45 minutes early. With the heat we have had I decide since I am working late anyhow WTH, so I caught the morning news and did a little channel surfing until it was time to come in.

Have a great day everyone.

suziquzie

You all must have our heat from over the weekend.
90 degrees and the a/c was broken in the bakery where I work. yuck :(

It's a lovely 58 degrees this morning, I think the house finally let go of all its heat!
HAPPY DAY!!!!
:)

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
good-morning-224.gif

Lefty

Yank
Well, since I have a little time at work, I decided to do my annual complince training online.

Someone hit me with a dictionary, what was I thinking.

FooD

Good morning. It is 8:30 am in L.A. and I'm sitting here in Starbucks, posing with my laptop like everyone else here with their overpriced Mac notebooks, latte's, pastries, and chit.....while I'm here in the corner with my cheap netbook, $1.60 cup of drip (black, of course) and a thing of bear claw which I brought from home.
It has been nice and unusually cool here during the nites and mornings due to the on shore flow. Nice relief. Now I need to shut down and head in to work.

Last edited:

Lefty

Yank
Well, since I have a little time at work, I decided to do my annual complince training online.

Someone hit me with a dictionary, what was I thinking.

Ugh, I got one of the one hour ones done, but the site that launched the training timed out so when I was done I did not get credit for it. :bonk:

Oh well, I am here till 1530 before I have to head over to Radio. (3:30pm for you landlovers)

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I'm going to do girly things this afternoon. I hope to get four barstool seats re-covered.

homecook

I'm getting my new washer today........and two hours earlier than they first told me. Yeah!! No more running to the condo.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
How fun that must be. Are they the nerds that know what they are doing or the ones that just know how to run their BlackBerries?

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Origionally posted by: lilbopeep... i love this!! where do you get these?

Go to Google and type in, goodmorning, good afternoon, good evening and so on and click on images, upper left side of page. :)

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Yup! Off the train - Breakfast completed - Taking a chill break in the office before the day starts.

Whazzup with you? Been for your walk yet? How is te new washer?

buckytom

Grill Master
thanks peep. i need that.:bangin:

How fun that must be. Are they the nerds that know what they are doing or the ones that just know how to run their BlackBerries?

no, these are serious 'puter nerds, andy. i'm one of the dumb asses in the class since i have no database administration or linux/unix experience. i actually had to crack the manual the other night on my midnight shift in order to be able to keep up.
most of these guys have programming backgrounds. there's 2 guys in their 30's, but the rest are 20 somethings that spend every waking moment thinking, reading, and breathing technology.

i have comfort in knowing that at least i get laid once in a while.

don't tell my wife...

homecook

Yup! Off the train - Breakfast completed - Taking a chill break in the office before the day starts.

Whazzup with you? Been for your walk yet? How is te new washer?

Wow, I'm a little slow on the uptake here......

Went for my walk at 6am. It's too hot and muggy to go later. It was still 75 and humid which wasn't too pleasant.

The washer is great!! It's bigger than my other one so I can wash bigger/less loads. I know, I need a life. lol