OK - Someone had to start this thread

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
A lot of us have come over from another cooking site.

Some of us took new names, some of us did not.

Some who took new names do not want to be reckognized (Their choice)

Personally, I take a while to learn names, so,

If you changed names and you do not mind everyine reckognizing you, could you please post Old nam , new name. If you would rather not that is OK too.

Thia would make a good place to refer to for those like me that are trying to get a grip.

Since none of you have met me, that has been a lifelong project, and will probably be an unfinished work.

AC

Bonus - Extra credit

Whether or not you have changed names if you would like to post the thinking behind your screen name and / or your avitar that would also help us all to get to know one another.

Mine - Adillo303 - Armadillo services is my one horse computer consultibng firm at 303 fifth avenue, new york. I am searching for an Avitar.

High Cheese

Saucier
Jeekinz-Jeekinz Professional motocrosser (lol). In my spare time, when I'm not signing autographs or reading fan mail, I run a messenger service.

Deelady

Deelady is basically from Dee which has been my nickname much of my life....my avitar is I'm sure you can guess, my little one :)

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I just wished people would add a signature to their posts using their first name or nick name, these handles get confusing from time to time. Remember group I am old and if not the oldest person here close to it, give my old mind a chance to keep up. :mellow:

Lefty

Yank
I kept almost the same name. I work as a Navy Contractor testing ships. My other hobbies besides food are music (DJ), happy hour, fishing, camping, hiking and geocaching.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I noticed guys, had to make you feel sorry for the old one eyed man. :whistling:

Calicolady

I just wished people would add a signature to their posts using their first name or nick name, these handles get confusing from time to time. Remember group I am old and if not the oldest person here close to it, give my old mind a chance to keep up. :mellow:

name:Calico Nickname:Cali, here:Cali or CL some have used.

I kept almost the same name. I work as a Navy Contractor testing ships. My other hobbies besides food are music (DJ), happy hour, fishing, camping, hiking and geocaching.
...and happy hour. LOL!

PanchoHambre

Same name... no real meaning to it...

"John" is so... forgettable.. I prefer J.T.

real life Architect/Planner

Hey Adillo I used to work right down the street from you in the ESB some good eats down those side streets... Damn I miss Korean

chowhound

Name: Chowhound.

Nicknames: chowbaby, the chow, chow doggie-dog, chowmeister, Scooby-Doo, Fred

Occupation: Chief fire hydrant inspector working for The Man. Used to be an ambulance chaser until suffuring one too many concussions from a sudden stop. Still hold aspirations to retire someday riding behind the clydesdales.

Current avatar: Dinnertime at the chow's house. I don't always eat so formal. I've been know to eat food dropped on the floor, too.

:biggrin:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
PieSusan there and PieSusan here. The thread that The Giant Mojito explains this nickname. I also go by Queen of All Things Baked and Latke Queen but those are subnames given to me by others. Koshersalty the former and JoeV the latter.
Susan is my real name.