I hate being sick

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I haven't been posting much in the past week because I've been sick. At first I thought it was just springtime allergies but it seems more like the flu. I never get sick. I usually get a flu shot but for whatever reason I didn't this year. I'm starting to feel better...still pretty weak but better. Anyone else been sick?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Yea, make someone take care of ya!! I've been sick a few times this year, blech! Luckily the kids only got sick once or twice... light winter in that area!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I haven't been posting much in the past week because I've been sick. At first I thought it was just springtime allergies but it seems more like the flu. I never get sick. I usually get a flu shot but for whatever reason I didn't this year. I'm starting to feel better...still pretty weak but better. Anyone else been sick?

I felt like crap for most of last month, Mama.
Had a series of bugs one after the other, all viral because antibiotics didn't touch it.

Feel better soon my dear.:flowers:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks y'all! I didn't want y'all to think I was neglecting you.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Glad you are feeling better Mama... I know that sometimes those allergies can make you feel like you got the flu.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Hey Mama Ive been sick for a fey days this year but so far nothing really bad. Whats wrong? You taking anything???

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Feels like the flu...may just be allergies though. I've been taking Claritin and Flonase.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Yea, it probably is allergies. I use to get hit in February with it and I would be sick as hell for a week. I stopped having that problem about 2 years ago, not sure what changed, but hey, I'm happy!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that!! I wondered why you were being quiet! Get better soon, we need you here!!

Renfro Jones

I was a few weeks ago and I know it sucks, I hardly ever get sick but when I do I rub Vicks on the bottom of my feet and sleep with socks on, it always works for me. Get well soon.

Derek

Banned
Sorry to hear that Mama, It sucksa to be sick, When your around little ones your going to be sick a lot.

And there a lot of weird stuff running around right nwo because the cold is pretty much gone and it's hard to kill off the germ.

Get well soon.