Wire French Fry & Condiment Holder

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I probably wouldn't buy them for myself, right now, but they are really neat. I could see them being awesome for a backyard party and maybe holding fried mushrooms and gravy or dumplings and dipping sauce.

homecook

Probably not. It's not something I really need. lol I have had them in restaurants with fries, fried clams, etc. They're pretty neat though.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
those are the kind red robin use? hmmmmmmmmm i probably wouldn't buy them because they aren't very multi-tasking, take up a lot of room when not in use. but make a very nice presentation. so you may need to weight the factors and decide from there.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Definitely not. A space waster that adds nothing to a meal. Plus, it looks like the cone significantly reduces the portion of fries, but I could be wrong.

GotGarlic

I've seen fried calamari and sauce served in them - they could be used for just about any appetizer with a dipping sauce. That said, I wouldn't buy them myself - I don't think I'd get enough use out of them to make them worth the expense and storage space they'd take up.