What's Cooking - Sun, July 22 thru Sat, July 28, 2012

Embryodad

Re: What's cooking? Monday/ 23 July / 2012 ?

This is a beef stir fry I just put together. I hope it is as good as it looks.

Sesame Pork stir fry with veggies & honey-pineapple sauce. Veggie fried rice to compliment. SWMBO loved it. :lol: Pics are a little fuzzy because steam was coming off the food.

\
Wow... Lefty.. Beef stir fry..
and
Joe...pork, stir fry.....

Put em all together and what do ya got?

Plates of deliciousness!! Ummm All looks so good!

Shermie

Site Supporter

Dag, all that food looks DELISH!! Here's what I had today; A pot roast supper. I went bonkers over it!!! :bonk:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 186

Embryodad

Dag, all that food looks DELISH!! Here's what I had today; A pot roast supper. I went bonkers over it!!! :bonk:
You went Bonkers????

You got me going bonkers Sherman!..... and the Mrs. Bought a rump beef roast today!

I think it's time to satisfy my taste buds with roast.

Shermie

Site Supporter

Thanx, Embryodad!!

I posted the recipe just in case you or others might want to try it. It is in the Slow Cooker / Pressure Cooker Recipes forum.

K

Kimchee

One of my all time favorite meals:

Attachments

• TboneNMush.jpg
    TboneNMush.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 369

Shermie

Site Supporter

Dag, steak & mushrooms!! Looks DELISH!!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Everthing looks WONDERFUL!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Just had 5 mushrooms stuffed with sauted mushroom stems, fresh garlic, onion, bread crumbs, herbs, spices, fresh grated mozzarella, parmesan and romano chesses, olive oil, lemon juice and minced clams. I steamed the mushroom caps first til tender then stuffed them and under broiler to brown. No picture. BUT I have extra stuffing and will get another box of mushrooms tomorrow. I will just use the fresh batch of mushroom stems for salad.

I am calling them stuffed clamshrooms. LOL

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I'm chowing down on a Wendy's burger right now. Dinner is looking like baked cod and watermelon/feta salad.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Last night was sausage, peppers and onions with Italian bread to sop up sauce.

Tonight will be tacos.

Leni

Menu for Tuesday 7-24-12

I've got a lot of leftover tri tip. I may just reheat that or make French dips with it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Deli ham, swiss, lettuce, tomato and Thousand Island dressing.. on an onion bun.
Went out for ice cream after.

Embryodad

Deli ham, swiss, lettuce, tomato and Thousand Island dressing.. on an onion bun.
Went out for ice cream after.
UMmmmmm! Sounds like a snack for me instead of my cheerio's.
Tina bought a gaggle of lunchmeats today. She's gonna be gone a couple days; and so she doesn't want me to starve.
I could start "Not Starving" right now with a ham and cheese on a roll!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I've got a salad packed and ready to go with poppy seed dressing on the side.
Two boiled eggs as well.

Embryodad

Have some new NY style "Dietze and Watson" Frankfurters.

Gonna make some Texas style chilli sauce to have on top them grilled babies!

Tinamommygirl is on her way to South Jersey to care for her Uncle for a few day's. She is still not 100% well, but she said it has to be done!.

Leni

Wednesday 7-25-12

No one started a thread for today? I'm making ribs for myself and DD. DH wants eggplant.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Re: Wednesday 7-25-12

No one started a thread for today? I'm making ribs for myself and DD. DH wants eggplant.
That's because someone decided to change the daily format to a weekly format. Look in the "sticky's" to find this week's meals. Not sure why they did this, but it was obviously a "command level decision" to do so.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Re: Wednesday 7-25-12

That's because someone decided to change the daily format to a weekly format. Look in the "sticky's" to find this week's meals. Not sure why they did this, but it was obviously a "command level decision" to do so.

It was suggested and discussed here: http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21942

We thought we'd try it and see how it went. I'll merge this with the weekly thread.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
turkey burger, no bread. veggies or salad. an orange for dessert.
pre-dinner- requested a sample of pistachio halva from the 1 section. i meant like 1 crumble. guys gave me so much it looked like a chunky bar. full from 'at, yet.:D

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Have some new NY style "Dietze and Watson" Frankfurters.

Gonna make some Texas style chilli sauce to have on top them grilled babies!

Tinamommygirl is on her way to South Jersey to care for her Uncle for a few day's. She is still not 100% well, but she said it has to be done!.

d/w meat rocks!

Embryodad

I found the weiner! It was in the darn camera. And they tried to play Hide the Weinie with me Huh??? "I showed them, I did!!".....

36a0df92.jpg

df500ff2.jpg

Embryodad

d/w meat rocks!
Yeah! .... Love their cole-cuts too!...

I only had one tonight! It's no Fun eating alone. Plus I saved room for ding dang doughnuts. 3 of them babies! plain powdered and cinnamon sugar!

I'm still gonna have d/w's weiners tomorrow, but on the grill instead. Tinamommybaby will be home later afternoon; so I'm gonna whip up a small batch of macaroni salad tonight.
It always tastes better when it sits a day.
Overnight will have to do!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah! .... Love their cole-cuts too!...

I only had one tonight! It's no Fun eating alone. Plus I saved room for ding dang doughnuts. 3 of them babies! plain powdered and cinnamon sugar!

I'm still gonna have d/w's weiners tomorrow, but on the grill instead. Tinamommybaby will be home later afternoon; so I'm gonna whip up a small batch of macaroni salad tonight.
It always tastes better when it sits a day.
Overnight will have to do!

grilled is great! ummmm.:hotdog:
my fave is d/w deli london broil. when it's so redd it's mooing, that's good deli meat. i get 'em to slice it paper-thin. then i'll drizzle on worcestershire/pepper. oh, man. good!