This is Exasperating!! Hah!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
Hah!!

It's so cute how he was saying things that you would not expect a child his age to say! At one point, he thought that he was being replaced when the baby is born!! :wink:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I agree with the kid! "What were you thinking????" She DID just have two babies!

And she expects HIM to help with yet another one.

And he's already anticipating another baby crying.

Very intelligent little boy!

Lee

Shermie

Site Supporter
He hates to her his baby sister cry, but he's forgetting one thing;

He was a baby once, and I'm sure that HE cried a lot when HE was a baby!! Hah!!
And yes, he IS very intelligent for his age!! He reminds me so much of my 11-year-old grand nephew!!

He was saying things that you'd never expect to hear him say! For instance, when he was only 9, he said to his little sister; "Oh, why am I arguing with a 4-year-old?" Out of the mouth of babes! He likes to argue at times also!

He often knit-picks with his brother and expects to get his way. Hah!! :wink:

Saliha

His word choices is easy to conclude that his family has talked with him a lot and wanted to develop his vocabulary. It seems that they have succeeded.

:applause:

Great parents, I have to say.

Rustpot

How old is that boy? he busted me up. He used words I cant even spell with out spell check.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Especially the word; Exasperating! Hah!!

I tried to find the word and it's meaning and there seems to be no such word!
He made it up! He even said so himself.

When Ellen asked him what the words means, he gave a little description of it, but he then pointed to his head and said that it's something he thought about saying. Hah!! :bounce: :agree:

homecook

Especially the word; Exasperating! Hah!!

I tried to find the word and it's meaning and there seems to be no such word!
He made it up! He even said so himself.

When Ellen asked him what the words means, he gave a little description of it, but he then pointed to his head and said that it's something he thought about saying. Hah!! :bounce: :agree:

exasperating - extremely annoying or displeasing; "his cavelier curtness of manner was exasperating"; "I've had an exasperating day"; "her infuriating indifference"; "the ceaseless tumult of the jukebox was maddening"infuriating, maddening, vexing
displeasing - causing displeasure or lacking pleasing qualities

Shermie

Site Supporter
So he WASN'T making it up, even though he says that he did.

It was Wikipedia.org where I tried to find it. They never heard of it, saying that it doesn't exist!

They're supposed to be a walking encyclopedia, hence the name Wikpedia, yet they don't even list the word! Shame! :wow:

Shermie

Site Supporter
He says things that you probably wouldn't even think that someone his age would say, such as; "What were you thinking? Why do you want another baby & you already have two? This is exasperating. This doesn't make no sense. It makes no sense. Boys cry worst than girls do. What kind of baby is that?"

His mom kept her cool though. He does not seem to realize that if it is another boy, that he could have a younger brother to play with. ;) :applause:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Forgot about that part. And his mom agrees to it! Just so that she won't have to deal with his arguing! Almost as though she has to have HIS permission first before she can get pregnant!!

This little boy is too much! Too smart for his own good!! Hah!! :yum:

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Guess that the word IS true!

The little boy was NOT fabricating the word;

"I want to move on to something else," an exasperated Mayor Marty Walsh said on Sunday. "Maybe up in Alaska or Buffalo they have this amount of snow and they're used to it." :wink: