Pray for Me Tomorrow

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
OK!!!! Tomorrow is the 13th and I need EVERYONES prayers and good vibes!!!

Its VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Important for me!

It will happen around 1pm CST.

It helped last time folks. PLEASE! Try it again.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
OK!!!! Tomorrow is the 13th and I need EVERYONES prayers and good vibes!!!

Its VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Important for me!

It will happen around 1pm CST.

It helped last time folks. PLEASE! Try it again.
ok sending vibes!! good luck!!

Bilby

Good luck! It is the evening of 13th here so I guess you are about to find out, or have just done so!! I am intrigued!!!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hope you got what you wanted, Sushi.

And hope you tell us.

Lee

Deadly Sushi

Things turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!

I went to court and all charges were dropped! Not Guilty on all counts! Plus the judge lets the cops that charged me really have it after their reports were not even close to the video. :chef:

buckytom

Grill Master
indecent exposure?

i heard that the papparazzi snapped a picture of sush getting out of a limo and he was going commando, if you know what i mean. :shock:

there were children nearby, so when the cops pounced, they trumped up the charges to include child endangerment...

Lefty

Yank
indecent exposure?

i heard that the papparazzi snapped a picture of sush getting out of a limo and he was going commando, if you know what i mean. :shock:

there were children nearby, so when the cops pounced, they trumped up the charges to include child endangerment...

Goodness gracious, I am glad I am stocked up on mind bleach. :yuk:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
indecent exposure?

i heard that all he was wearing was rice and a seaweed scarf!! :shock:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Things turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!

I went to court and all charges were dropped! Not Guilty on all counts! Plus the judge lets the cops that charged me really have it after their reports were not even close to the video. :chef:
congrats!

Deadly Sushi

i heard that all he was wearing was rice and a seaweed scarf!! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Gave ya Reps for that!!!! :a1:

The charges were driving after drinking and resisting getting handcuffed.
It was ALL on tape. Dont know what the cops were thinking. They said I was stumbling, slurring and 'moody'. The video shows me walking and talking and it was all normal. Hey even my voice inflection was better then theirs! :biggrin: And if crying cause youve been arrested is 'moody' then I guess Im guilty of THAT. Then the BS resisting arrest. I have tendonitis. Move my arm a certain way and it hurts like hell. Well guess what they did. Moved it a certain way. I pulled back and they regarded that as resisting arrest. (still actually got a much lower ticket for that) Oh! And they said I crossed over the center line with my car. NOPE!!! I drove perfectly. PERFECTLY!!! Sushi is LOVIN' the video in DA cars!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good for you, Sush, for standing up for yourself!

And thanks for sharing your story with us!

Lee