My Daughter is very sick

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
My eldest daughter is quite sick with mononucleosis. Please pray or send positive thoughts for a speedy and non-eventful recovery....

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm so sorry, RM! Of course, we'll send her healing thoughts and prayers. Is this Ricki that is sick?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good thoughts and prayers coming her way. Please keep us posted as she works through this.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sending positive and healing energies to your girl, RM!!

Lee

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
You guys are the best! I told her she was getting positive vibes and prayers from across the nation and she gave me a big smile :) She can't move or talk very well right now. Thank you everyone!! :flowers:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Thank you all for your support and prayers for my daughter. She's doing much better, still sick but doing better! :biggrin:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Update: She's back to being much worse. This time with a sinus infection on top of the mono. Can't take any antibiotics due to how that might affect her enlarged liver and spleen. She's miserable, can't sleep, can't eat. Please, if it's not too much trouble, please send more prayers and positive vibes for my Shannon....

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Update: She's back to being much worse. This time with a sinus infection on top of the mono. Can't take any antibiotics due to how that might affect her enlarged liver and spleen. She's miserable, can't sleep, can't eat. Please, if it's not too much trouble, please send more prayers and positive vibes for my Shannon....
:heart: rosary7gif.gif

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm late, but of course you have my thoughts and prayers for your daughter, rm.

i hope she's better asap.