Any "Must Try" Restaurant in the Orlando Area?

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
My family is going to Orlando, so I was wondering if there are any "must not miss" restaurants in the area...

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I ate at one that was awesome.....but can't remember the name of it. It was on a back road and situated on a river. Had a huge deck to eat outdoors if you liked. They even had airboats that you could ride for $10 per person. Best frog legs I ever had. Shrimp, crab cakes, fish, gator, wings, steak......great place. I'll try to get in touch with my Mom and see if she knows the name of it. When are you going?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I ate at the Airport's restaurant.............don't recommend that one.............none of the various dinner offerings in the Magic Kingdom are mentionable, with the exception of the one in sleeping beauty's castle, and it had a few glaring flaws (portion size was one for me !)

If you aren't familiar with teh "Perkins" chain, I recommend the one on Space Coast Highway for breakfast........

And, being a big seafood fan, I would recomment the "All You Can Eat" seafood buffet at Boston Lobster Feast, also on the highway, if it's still there.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I ate at the Airport's restaurant.............don't recommend that one.............none of the various dinner offerings in the Magic Kingdom are mentionable, with the exception of the one in sleeping beauty's castle, and it had a few glaring flaws (portion size was one for me !)

If you aren't familiar with teh "Perkins" chain, I recommend the one on Space Coast Highway for breakfast........

And, being a big seafood fan, I would recomment the "All You Can Eat" seafood buffet at Boston Lobster Feast, also on the highway, if it's still there.

Thanks LT! Yeah, we have Perkins here, but I've never had a good experience with them, unless it was at 2:30 am... :whistling:

I read about Boston Lobster Feast, and the reviews say it's the best of all the seafood buffets...