???

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
How many vegetarian/vegan members do we actually have on the forum?

As for myself.. I am part pesco/veggie/vegan

Cannot and WILL not give up the seafood when I crave it.. (hey I adore Red Lobster's Admiral's Feast) and a good old fashioned tuna melt too!

Most times I stick to being a veghead ;).. make that 90% of the time.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I can't be vegetarian for health reasons but I do incorporate vegetarian meals in my diet. I have a lot of food allergies and am anemic.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
of course i am not..lol

Mrs.Bam would prefer to eat veggies all the time. not that she doesnt like a nice rack of ribs or a fatty(if you dont know what that is, i will make a post shortly...lol) but she would prefer if i cooked more veggies than i actually do..

Calicolady

Larry stewart is. And he used to be a good restaurant critic. But I haven't seen any reviews here.
(What's up with that, Larry?)

Calicolady

These people were vegetarians for at least part of their lives: Albert Einstein, George Bernard Shaw, Leo Tolstoy, Clara Barton, Mahatma Ghandi, Mr. Rogers, Leonardo da Vinci, Jeff Juliano - the original Ronald McDonald, Steve Martin, Buddha, Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton, Seneca, Upton Sinclair, Henry David Thoreau, Voltaire, David Cassidy, Harry Chapin, Cesar Chavez, Bob Dylan, Peter Frampton, Dick Gregory, George Harrison, Gladys Knight, Cloris Leachman, David Wallachinsky, Leslie Ann Warren, Dennis Weaver, David Carradine, Johnny Cash.

buckytom

Grill Master
buddha????

aww, c'mon. did ya ever see the guy?

somethin' tells me he was sneaking a big mac and fries in his loin cloth back to the abbey.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Well, a quick look in the vegetarian form for posters, yields no answers. Larry, is the only one that I know for sure is.

Andy C

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
I was a vegetarian in high school. I stopped because it doesn't make sense to me. Carrots die when you pick them, onions lose their lives when they're taken out of the dirt, etc.

The only real way would be to be a fruititarian and eat only whatever falls off of tress of its own accord, or be a breathitarian and just live on long , cleansing breaths. Sadly the body cannot thrive just on fruit or air.

Therefore, I gave that up too.