I have hair growing.....

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
On my ears :(
ROFLMAO This is a sign of aging. The hair grows faster and longer from your nose and ears, then it does from the top of your head. Get used to "manscaping" places you never knew you needed to scape at all. Hey, my sister got the mustache I always wanted. I'm so pissed...

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
ROFLMAO This is a sign of aging. The hair grows faster and longer from your nose and ears, then it does from the top of your head. Get used to "manscaping" places you never knew you needed to scape at all. Hey, my sister got the mustache I always wanted. I'm so pissed...

This is all very depressing. :neutral: I shaved my freakin' ears. Now about that mustache... is she Italian? :whistling:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:rotflol

I gave up worrying about the ear hairs and the nostril hairs a number of years ago. Not that I like them by any means, I just figure that goes with the territory - just one more indicatation that I have officially reached "Old Farthood!!" Somehow it fits with the aches, pains, expanding waistline, balding head, etc. BUT - we are still on this side of the grass, so it's all good!

Fred

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I gave up worrying about the ear hairs and the nostril hairs a number of years ago. Not that I like them by any means, I just figure that goes with the territory - just one more indicatation that I have officially reached "Old Farthood!!" Somehow it fits with the aches, pains, expanding waistline, balding head, etc. BUT - we are still on this side of the grass, so it's all good!

Fred

You can get away with a lot when people write you off as an "old fart." I go on a canoe trip every October with a group of 15 guys called the "OF Patrol." Youngsters don't want to go with us because we're old guys. Truth be told, we canoe 40 miles in 48 hours, and eat gourmet meals on campfires while sipping vintage wines and fine Scotch. Our philosophy is "Eating poorly on a camping trip is a personal choice." We've had bacon wrapped fillet mignon over an open fire, with baked brie appys and homemade flatbread made streamside. Chicken Paprikash with homemade spaetzle, and have also had multiple fish fries with seasoned french fries. Something about deep frying over an open fire. You jsut can't replicate that flavor indoors. Getting old does have its benefits. let teh hair grow and people will keep their distance. nobody wnats to be close to a guy with all that stuff growing out of those orifices.:yuk::yuk::yuk::dizzy::dizzy:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
You can get away with a lot when people write you off as an "old fart." I go on a canoe trip every October with a group of 15 guys called the "OF Patrol." Youngsters don't want to go with us because we're old guys. Truth be told, we canoe 40 miles in 48 hours, and eat gourmet meals on campfires while sipping vintage wines and fine Scotch. Our philosophy is "Eating poorly on a camping trip is a personal choice." We've had bacon wrapped fillet mignon over an open fire, with baked brie appys and homemade flatbread made streamside. Chicken Paprikash with homemade spaetzle, and have also had multiple fish fries with seasoned french fries. Something about deep frying over an open fire. You jsut can't replicate that flavor indoors. Getting old does have its benefits. let teh hair grow and people will keep their distance. nobody wnats to be close to a guy with all that stuff growing out of those orifices.:yuk::yuk::yuk::dizzy::dizzy:

So.... you want another member? :wave::lol:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Get tough kids as it will only gets worse take my word for it. The word Vera chose was the right one humiliations.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Wait Bob you are only 49. At your age I was still teaching karate but you will soon start to feel it, the next 11 years you will have some changes for sure. :sorry:

AllenOK

Oh heck! I'm only 35! I started growing some ear hairs 10 years ago. I've got a great patch of grey hair taking over my chest. I've even seen a few sprouting on my head.

What does it take to join the Old Farts? I've been working on a salty/crusty attitude for years, figuring I ought to "ripen" into a great OF.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
All I can say is GET USED TO IT. "Things" grow in places you don't want them to as the years pile up...very unattractive. My daughter bought me a nose hair trimmer for Christmas last year. Enough said.