[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif](serves 4)[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]½ cup butter[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]3 cloves garlic, minced[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]3 or 4 zucchini, thinly sliced[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary leaves[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]1 lb pasta shells[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]2 T fresh parsley[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Melt butter in a large skillet. Add garlic and zucchini and cook until crisp tender. Add rosemary and salt and pepper to taste. Turn up heat and let cook a few minutes to blend flavors. Remove from heat.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling salted water until tender but still firm to the bite. Drain thoroughly and turn into skillet over zucchini mixture. Heat and toss until shells are well-coated with the sauce. If dry, add a bit of chicken broth. Add parsley and cheese and toss, reserving a bit of cheese for final garnish. [/FONT]

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 185

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
For something so simple it looks absolutely delicious! Thanks again for posting this Karen. I just need to pick up some zucchini. Didn't get much out of my garden this year.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
You are so welcome - it's a simple recipe, so it was pretty quick to type up. I didn't want to forget (getting to that age....).

I initially used less butter (that seemed like an awful lot), but the pasta and zucchini just absorbed it so quickly, it would have been dry without more, so I added more. I think adding a little broth would be a better alternative, so I included that in the instructions.

homecook

That looks delicious Karen! Alot of zucchini going around the past couple days. lol Thanks for the recipe!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
You're welcome, Barb - I hope you all enjoy this. We really liked it, and I'll make it again and again, I'm sure.

PanchoHambre

Looks great Karen, I think I have a bunch of zukes coming in my coop order next week, looks like a great way to use them.