Gold Site Supporter
As men age we start seeing more and more of the medical world and its
employees.
Nowadays the medical profession seems to have more and more women as
our Physicians and Therapists, etc., and in my case a new Urologist
or me.
My family Doctor just recently referred me to a "just out of medical
school" female urologist. I saw her yesterday, and she's absolutely
drop-dead gorgeous, as well as unbelievably sexy. She told me that I must stop masturbating. I asked her why, and she said,
"Because I'm trying to examine you!"

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You aren't supposed to take those little blue pills before seeing your doctor Buzz. :whistling:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Buzz--you made me laugh. When my father was living his male urologist retired and a drop-dead, gorgeous, blonde, blue-eyed woman took his place in the practise. I wondered if my dad would mind seeing her but he did not. He dropped his trou and she gave him his shot of lupron and that was that. I guess he figured if she didn't mind, why should he?

Thanks for the laugh. I prefer to think that I am laughing with you. (and my dad)

IamSam

Reminds me of when I got my first prostate exam. I assumed the position and noticed a can of beer on the sink counter. The Doc walked in, saw the beer, then immediately stormed out. I could here him shouting, "Dammit, nurse! I asked for a butt light!"

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
that was hillarious:yum:... i am coming of that age for the good old prostate exam...lets hope she is a drop dead beauty..lol:yum:

IamSam

... and then you realize there are two hands on your shoulders ....

Yup. The nurse on my left with her right hand on my left shoulder, and the other nurse on my right with her left hand on my right shoulder. And they're both wonderin' what I'm doin' that night ...

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Bam. Funny, I liked it!

images