Monday 10/24/2011 What's on the menu?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Monday (and Tuesday) by popular demand has become Taco night(s).So thats the menu. Only this week guacamole has also been requested.

Any plans?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i made pasta for lunch- angelhair on a layer of ricotta. i wilted some spinach in my sauce & shaved on some parm reggiano-
later for dinner-

lilylove

We are on a breakfast kick around here. Last night blueberry pancakes and tonight bacon and eggs. :)

Leni

I'm going to do something with pork chops. I've got some asparagus that I need to use and whatever else strikes my fancy i.e. what's in the refrig.

I have a container of leftover Indian-spiced cauliflower & tomatoes in the fridge. Plan to saute up some bite-size pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast with some garlic, add a package of fresh spinach & a can of drained chickpeas, then add the leftover cauliflower mixture. Will serve with either rice or quinoa, warm naan bread, & some "Cucumber Raita".

homecook

Grilled flat iron steak w/Marsala mushroom sauce, french style green beans and roasted garlic alfredo noodles.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 79

Embryodad

No camera...Dead battery.

Had a Taylor Ham (pork roll ) and egg, n cheese on a toasted bagel.
Ummm... Made it like the take out from the deli when I used to work.
I made the sandwich, and while warm, I wrapped it in waxed paper.

Set it aside for like 5 minutes, so that wrap would steam the sandwich and then. And Then...And Then...Along Came John.... Big Bad John...no no no...I meant And then I savored every bite. Had coffee with it.

Tomorrow will be another one for Breakfast, so I will be waiting for that great moment. :smile:

I raked and Blew leaves today. Rain tonight, and so I may ( May ) make a seafood Gumbo ...for Jumbo Jimmy O'Dumbo for tomorrow

I have to fix a electric outlet for the small refrigerator because zi have a whole bushel of acorn squash. YES a whole bushel....she got for 8.00 at the farmers market in PA!

I guess they will last longer if kept cool...at like around 48ºF.