Fast,cheap,easy desserts

Sweet_tooth

Banned
I for one love dessert (yeah i know no surprise)here you can post any tasty,cheap,and easy desserts heres 1 i made

sweet chips:

a torttia
3 tsps cinnamon
and sugar
butter

1.preheat the oven to 350º
2.now start put a pat of butter on the torttia (only a little bit)
3.now "dust" the torttia with suger and cinnamon and put in the oven (keep an eye on the torttias the crisp quick)
4.when their crisp take them out of the oven
notes:these are great on there own and with ice cream you can also serve this to guests

yields:1 serving

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
I assume you mean tortilla?

You should try Sopapilla. I am sure there is no shortage of Mexican style places in your area, maybe the parents can take you out for dinner/dessert one night.

Off topic, but what browser are you using?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
u sure it's 3 tsp. of cinnamon for 1 tortilla~ my Mom uses that amount in an entire batch of pumpkin pies.

Sweet_tooth

Banned
ok Here is one thats good

Farmer dullahan's Cinnamon Buns
1 can of Biscuits
Brown sugar
cinnamon
butter

1.preheat the oven to 300ºF
2.put a small bit of butter on each biscuit
3.sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on the biscuits
4.put in the oven and keep an eye on em' they will cook somewhat quick
WARNING:CAREFUL PULLING THEM OUT THE BUTTER AND BROWN SUGAR WILL BE LIKE NAPALM!Notes:these are great for breakfast aswell

Sweet_tooth

Banned
heres one i saw on good eats

pepper ice cream

1 habanera pepper
pineapple
Sweet tortillas (see recipe 1)
mint

1.unseed and unrib the habanera pepper
2.put the habanera pepper pineapple,and mint in a tubaware and let sit for a bit
3.after making the sweetchips and cut them in triangles
4.take out the mint and sprinkle the peppers on some vinilla ice cream and put sweet chips in with the ice cream and enjoy
Note:this you may think will be hot but when you take out the seeds and ribs you take out the capsicum thats the chemical that send a message to your brain saying my mouth us on fire but without the seeds and ribs the pepper provides a fruity flavor