Saturday 3/24/2012 What's shakin' or bakin'?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I think it will be the homemade pizza put off from yesterday.

What's the plan?

Embryodad

Plan??? Plan ????

Huh!... There is never a plan in this house. If there is..it will by some silly reason, change. hahaha

Now!..The original plan..is Eggplant Parm. The only thing is... I will have to make my pan / baking pan the way I like it. DW likes meat Sauce in hers.
I like layers of cheese.. thin and not too high and mushy and wet in the middle.

I like it the way peep does it! ..Ummm! And I like a little macaroni's on the side.

Embryodad

070311_eggplant_parm.jpg

LIKE THIS!!!... peeps style..

Embryodad

ROTFL!! Thanks Jimmy. I don't layer mine. I just fry and top with sauce and cheese then under the broiler to brown.
Well peep, that is the way I want mine....

The eggplant has been moved to tomorrow...
DW came home after taking GD out shopping, and they stopped at the diner to eat a breakfast.

Boy! It's a good thing Dadzo here can cook! I had 2 eggs stirred, and fried in a little oil, and mixed in my hot peppers. Topped with mozzarella cheese, and flipped it over to brown a little. Ummm!

Lunch was leftover chix soup with little meatballs I made the other day.

Supper will be (for me), a nice tomato cheese onion and lettuce on toasted Sarah Lee White whole grain bread. Gosh I love that Sarah Lee Bread. Only at Walmart or Sams Club do they have it!

Tonight.... during the quiet of the night, I will make a nice tomato sauce for MY Eggplant. No Meat Sauce for Me!

I could go for a fennel flavored sauce, and maybe with some Italian Sausage (HOT) Links cooked in the sauce.