Movies You Watched

suziquzie

I loved Cars!!

Actually saw The Breakfast Club without commercials for the first time in a long tme yesterday.... love that movie!!

AllenOK

PeppA just told me she's off to the store to get some cheese (she likes that junky American cheese on her pulled pork sammies), and that she's going to get Madagascar II for the kids.

I really wish she'd develop a sense of patience when it comes to movies. We've got a used DVD place here, so if she could wait a few weeks, odds are, they'll have new releases at a discount.

The Tourist

Banned
I keep a DVD of "All That Jazz" around and I make sure I watch it periodically.

I first saw it as a younger man of 29 years. But as time went on, I found that different sections of the film "spoke" to me for new reasons.

Now that I'm retired, I should watch it again soon.

babe

watched the first part of three. about a jewish family in germany during the second world war. lasted three hours. think it was a series on education channel. so far it is very good and very intense.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I watched Deja Vu - gonna have to watch it again when the grandkids aren't in the house.........

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Anyone see that new movie “Taken” with Liam Neeson. I just watched it today, and it is AWESOME!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Anyone see that new movie “Taken” with Liam Neeson. I just watched it today, and it is AWESOME!

I would love to!!
I watched Grand Torino. AWESOME!!!!! if this really is his last movie, he went out with a bang!!

Mav, if you haven't seen the Bucket List, it is a really good movie!! Funny!!

Last edited:

chowhound

Last night was Righteous Kill. Good, but disappointing.
Looks like crap on TV tonight, so I may put in one of two Netflix movies I've been holding back on.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I think it sucked. Both Kate and Matthew have done much much better. I can't believe I sat through the whole thing. If you rented it Stacy, take it back and tell you want your money back!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I think it sucked. Both Kate and Matthew have done much much better. I can't believe I sat through the whole thing. If you rented it Stacy, take it back and tell you want your money back!
Nope, thankfully, it was the new movie on HBO last night and we recorded it.

FooD

Not my kind of movie, but I saw it 3 times already. The film is very entertaining to watch, although story and acting suck....but the action scenes are fantastic.
I put it on for the third time this last Sat for my daughter and her husband who hadn't seen it yet. They loved it.
Needless to say, the film was still very entertaining to watch.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Not my kind of movie, but I saw it 3 times already. The film is very entertaining to watch, although story and acting suck....but the action scenes are fantastic.
I put it on for the third time this last Sat for my daughter and her husband who hadn't seen it yet. They loved it.
Needless to say, the film was still very entertaining to watch.

I love Liam Neeson and really enjoyed the movie. I actually watched it twice Sunday.....not to mention all the rewinding I did! LOL! Great action. "You focused yet????" :biggrin:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I just got Showtime for 3 months free due to my anniversary with DirecTv. I caught a couple of movies I've been wanting to see over the last couple of days. One is the new James Bond flick that was pretty good and Sicko (documentary). I also caught the one with Jolin about the news guy that was decapitate right after 9/11. Even caught a good period piece fantasy on there yesterday. It had an all star cast (only because I have seen them before).

Ol-blue

javascript:void(0)We watched Trapped over the weekend. It has Kevin Bacon in it. It is an intense movie about a young girl with asthma who is kidnapped and held for ransom. My family really enjoyed this movie.
javascript:void(0)

CharlieD

Departed, wow, it was good movie, but the lenguage and violance was horible, I do not know why it had to be so bad.