Feeling lonely :(

Derek

Banned
I feel so lonely, I know I'm in the myst of making freinds, but I feel so alone because ladies don't want a misfit even though I live on my own, pay my own bills, and so on.

What can I do remedy this?

I've tried online dating sites but the woman there only want money!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Trish is right Derek. Once school starts, you'll get out more and start meeting more people.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I feel so lonely, I know I'm in the myst of making freinds, but I feel so alone because ladies don't want a misfit even though I live on my own, pay my own bills, and so on.

What can I do remedy this?

I've tried online dating sites but the woman there only want money!

When you least expect it Derek, the right gal will fall right into your lap.
There is someone for everyone out there.. you just haven't found her yet is all.

Patience my friend, patience.

Go have a piece of pizza and forget your troubles c'mon get haaaaaaaapyyyyyyyyyyyy... la la doodley dahhh.............

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
For one, you’re about to be neck deep in college, and that will change everything! Really! It will! STUDY GROUPS! Then AFTER-FINAL PARTIES!

Other than that, seriously, start small and go to a bar. Have a few drinks. Buy a girl one then chat her up. Be sincere, but respectful, an focused on her. If you crash and burn, so what. That is ONE night, and you have many before you.

The internet has made things so rapid fire and easy that it’s also very easy to forget that some things still take time! In fact, everything that is worth having takes time!

Pull back on the reigns, enjoy your youth and your time with yourself before you get so crazy to have another in it. If you don’t know yourself fully, then how can you ever hope that another will?

Slow down just a bit and enjoy that bit of time you might consider boring right now. It is ALL YOUR time……eventually, you will have to split your time with so many other things that it will be hard to find that MY time space again. Enjoy it now, get to know yourself. Once you do, you have much more to offer a new person. Too often people just jump into a relationship thinking THIS is gonna fix it…..then they figure out they have things to learn about THEMSELVES as well as things to learn about the other.

Appreciate this time as a study moment and use it well to study and learn yourself. Then, the person you bring in will see a more confident and rock steady person that they can open up to, and you’ll learn them much quicker.

If nothing else….always remember this…….EVERYONE has issues and problems with their EGO and self-esteem. EVERYONE. I haven’t meet one that didn’t. If someone acts cocky, “all that”, or professes they don’t have issues, they are typically boastful liars with WAY more money than most of us will ever see and are tying to “buy” their way into the self-esteem hall of fame. And “buying” isn’t just about money, it can also be about just “whoring it up” or kissing ever single bit of ass possible to get the strokes….or worse, they have serious mental problems. It’s a fact, and if you watch, you’ll see it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
If nothing else….always remember this…….EVERYONE has issues and problems with their EGO and self-esteem. EVERYONE. I haven’t meet one that didn’t. If someone acts cocky, “all that”, or professes they don’t have issues, they are typically boastful liars with WAY more money than most of us will ever see and are tying to “buy” their way into the self-esteem hall of fame. And “buying” isn’t just about money, it can also be about just “whoring it up” or kissing ever single bit of ass possible to get the strokes….or worse, they have serious mental problems. It’s a fact, and if you watch, you’ll see it.

:thumb:

Derek

Banned
For one, you’re about to be neck deep in college, and that will change everything! Really! It will! STUDY GROUPS! Then AFTER-FINAL PARTIES!

Other than that, seriously, start small and go to a bar. Have a few drinks. Buy a girl one then chat her up. Be sincere, but respectful, an focused on her. If you crash and burn, so what. That is ONE night, and you have many before you.

The internet has made things so rapid fire and easy that it’s also very easy to forget that some things still take time! In fact, everything that is worth having takes time!

Pull back on the reigns, enjoy your youth and your time with yourself before you get so crazy to have another in it. If you don’t know yourself fully, then how can you ever hope that another will?

Slow down just a bit and enjoy that bit of time you might consider boring right now. It is ALL YOUR time……eventually, you will have to split your time with so many other things that it will be hard to find that MY time space again. Enjoy it now, get to know yourself. Once you do, you have much more to offer a new person. Too often people just jump into a relationship thinking THIS is gonna fix it…..then they figure out they have things to learn about THEMSELVES as well as things to learn about the other.

Appreciate this time as a study moment and use it well to study and learn yourself. Then, the person you bring in will see a more confident and rock steady person that they can open up to, and you’ll learn them much quicker.

Haha, Kelt I really got a chuckle about the whoring it up bit. I don't really care for parties unless they're civilized and well manner.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Derek figure out what kind of qualities you are looking for in a girl and then decide where the best place for that type of girl is to hang out and that's where you need to hang out. Just remember, you don't go lookin' for an apple in a corn field.

Derek

Banned
Derek figure out what kind of qualities you are looking for in a girl and then decide where the best place for that type of girl is to hang out and that's where you need to hang out. Just remember, you don't go lookin' for an apple in a corn field.
Well Mama, I'm looking for a lady who is caring, funny, can take a good joke, Wants to take trips, And is very intelligent, I'm not talking about a know it all type woman who think she knows it all but when it comes to crunch time she doesn't and willing to be mognominus in a relationship.

Like a wolf does.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Don't take this the wrong way Sass, but I said I was 36 in my opening post.

By the way sorry guys for posting this, but I felt you guys would keep it civilized and and offer suggestions and what not.

I didn't take it the wrong way at all Derek, and I think I missed you stating your age..sorry.

We are keeping it civilized as far as I can see, and are offering suggestions, or the best advice for you.
Aren't we?

Derek

Banned
I didn't take it the wrong way at all Derek, and I think I missed you stating your age..sorry.

We are keeping it civilized as far as I can see, and are offering suggestions, or the best advice for you.
Aren't we?
You are correct Sass, My friends and my family say's I can cook very well I hope that will be some kind of deal breaker when I do find her.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
You don’t want to hear this, but……

Most often, we find what we need when we aren’t looking for it. I can not count the times I’ve heard the stories of the happiest people. How are you together I ask, we weren’t looking they say.

Same thing happened to me. I had settled into the bachelor scene and was digging the guy time, and WHAM……DW came over one day with a friend of ours. Completely out of the blues. She as fresh off a John Deere riding mower from cutting grass and still had a bit of the clippings in her hair. And she was beautiful!

I stole her, and she’s all mine now! :yum:

But seriously, I can attest to this, it is rare you will find what your looking for in a relationship when you are actually “looking”. Take your time, enjoy what you have, and low-n-behold, it will fall in your lap. Sounds sappy or whatever…..but I’m telling you, it DOES happen…..ALL THE TIME! Perhaps…..just perhaps….that is the way it is supposed to be?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
You are correct Sass, My friends and my family say's I can cook very well I hope that will be some kind of deal breaker when I do find her.

YOU are going to find a woman who is bowled over by the way you look, your cooking, your humour and all the rest that happens to make you the unique individual that you are.

Stay off dating sites so much. My God, you never know what you're really going to find there, do you?

I'd just be patient and think local, and wait for it.

Ya ain't going anywhere are you?

Some chick'll come along and have a hankerin' for some hot sauce injected dogs and some grits/ mush.

Then you can inject her, and get all mushy-like, I guaraaaaaaaaaaaanTEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:biggrin::tongue:

Derek

Banned
You don’t want to hear this, but……

Most often, we find what we need when we aren’t looking for it. I can not count the times I’ve heard the stories of the happiest people. How are you together I ask, we weren’t looking they say.

Same thing happened to me. I had settled into the bachelor scene and was digging the guy time, and WHAM……DW came over one day with a friend of ours. Completely out of the blues. She as fresh off a John Deere riding mower from cutting grass and still had a bit of the clippings in her hair. And she was beautiful!

I stole her, and she’s all mine now! :yum:

But seriously, I can attest to this, it is rare you will find what your looking for in a relationship when you are actually “looking”. Take your time, enjoy what you have, and low-n-behold, it will fall in your lap. Sounds sappy or whatever…..but I’m telling you, it DOES happen…..ALL THE TIME! Perhaps…..just perhaps….that is the way it is supposed to be?

YOU are going to find a woman who is bowled over by the way you look, your cooking, your humour and all the rest that happens to make you the unique individual that you are.

Stay off dating sites so much. My God, you never know what you're really going to find there, do you?

Some chick'll come along and have a hankerin' for some hot sauce injected dogs and some grits/ mush.

Then you can inject her, and get all mushy-like, I guaraaaaaaaaaaaanTEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:biggrin::tongue:
You and Keltin are correct, I really don't like dating sites all that much but I've never been alone before and it does feel a bit weird, I've always had a girlfriend and or friends but this is the first year I feel alone. Myabe God is prepairing me for something in college.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
You and Keltin are correct, I really don't like dating sites all that much but I've never been alone before and it does feel a bit weird, I've always had a girlfriend and or friends but this is the first year I feel alone. Maybe God is prepairing me for something in college.

EXACTLY!!! It's coming, so enjoy YOUR time now! Later, you'll be doing the ball-n-chain jokes with the rest of us. :hide:

Derek

Banned

Oh my gosh, I didn't even read the last line, Your pretty cleaver with your wording :)

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
One more suggestion, Derek. Be like Bams and Keltin - get a really little dog!

j/k I think you'll be meeting a lot of people in college and half of them will be women. Sounds like a great place to get to know some!

Derek

Banned
One more suggestion, Derek. Be like Bams and Keltin - get a really little dog!

j/k I think you'll be meeting a lot of people in college and half of them will be women. Sounds like a great place to get to know some!
I am, I'm going to get a Puggle or a pug when the opportunity comes around!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
In person I'm the same way, but when I try to make my wording cleaver in a thread it comes out all wrong, lol.
I am pretty clever in person Derek, however, I like to take the piss outta myself a lot on forums.. which some peeps don't "get"..
If you smiled, it made me happy.:wink:

Derek

Banned
I am pretty clever in person Derek, however, I like to take the piss outta myself a lot on forums.. which some peeps don't "get"..
If you smiled, it made me happy.:wink:
I get but then again I'm pretty smart, I really learn a lot on dateless nights :)

Well, I think you'll get a wonderful friend for life and lots of women following you around wanting to play with your puggle.
LOL fishers Mom, Puggles are great little dogs, They're in between small and medium breed of dogs.