Halfpops

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Whilst at the library today-I saw an article on these in Food Network magazine/--10 Things You Need to Know This Month.
What are they?

Basically,they're those little old maids that don't get popped and land at the bottom of your bowl or bag of popcorn.
Who'da thunk to make a packaged snack out of these?
Amazing I say! lol

http://www.halfpops.com/

IMG_3876.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I agree Quirky.
Possibly for a lot of folks, those little un-popped kernels are the pièce de résistance!
God knows I love to dig around for a good half popped kernel! LOL

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
One man's trash ..... etc.

My friends fight over the burnt, charcoal-y ends of stuff that I grill and barbecue, that my brother and I have always tossed in the garbage.

I'm not going to risk the thousands of dollars I've spent on my dental work on half-pops.

(However, I think the marketing idea is briilliant!)

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
One man's trash ..... etc.

My friends fight over the burnt, charcoal-y ends of stuff that I grill and barbecue, that my brother and I have always tossed in the garbage.

I'm not going to risk the thousands of dollars I've spent on my dental work on half-pops.

(However, I think the marketing idea is briilliant!)

Lee
I've spent a lot on frontal dental work myself, however.. I think munching on these wouldn't hurt my back molars.
That said, they aren't available around here.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I sent off and receiced a sample pkg. of those in the mail a couple of weeks and they were really good.