One container of Boursin Cheese
2 green onions, green part only
2-3 cloves roasted garlic - minced
Salt
Pepper
Bread Crumbs
Olive oil

Preheat oven to 350.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Mix together the cheese, scallions, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spread the cheese mixture on each breast. Roll the chicken up and secure with a toothpick. Roll stuffed chicken in bread crumbs.
Add olive oil to skillet and get the oil hot before adding the chicken.
Once it's hot, add the chicken and brown on all sides. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.

ChickenwithBoursinandSpinach.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mhend

Yay! I hope you like it! I am always nervous to put recipes on here because all the people here are such amazing cooks! My confidence is building, slowly. :)

Last edited:

buckytom

Grill Master
wow, very nice mhend!! copied and saved. thanks. :chef:

i've made stuffed pork chops and juicy lucy burgers with boursin, but your breaded chicken is a great idea.

Guts

mhend
Those look fantastic, I'm a big fan of flatting out chicken breast so many ways to fix them.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Mhend - I just noticed something. Didn't you say in one of the other threads that you rolled the breasts in the crumbs BEFORE browning them? I reread the recipe and unless I am completely losing it I don't think that step is in there? You don't want people to miss out on that wonderful crust. Again I want to say that is beautiful mhend!!

mhend

Mhend - I just noticed something. Didn't you say in one of the other threads that you rolled the breasts in the crumbs BEFORE browning them? I reread the recipe and unless I am completely losing it I don't think that step is in there? You don't want people to miss out on that wonderful crust. Again I want to say that is beautiful mhend!!

Thanks, everybody!! :)

YES!! Roll in bread crumbs BEFORE browning them. Thank you Peeps! I didn't notice I had missed that step. I'm not sure how to fix it up there in the recipe.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Thanks, everybody!! :)

YES!! Roll in bread crumbs BEFORE browning them. Thank you Peeps! I didn't notice I had missed that step. I'm not sure how to fix it up there in the recipe.
You're welcome. Do you dip the chicken in something before rolling in the crumbs? Ask a mod to fix it it.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Edit is done - good eye, Peep!

mhend, I am SO making this! I adore Boursin!

Lee

mhend

You're welcome. Do you dip the chicken in something before rolling in the crumbs? Ask a mod to fix it it.

I would usually dip them in egg first, but since this was for the Franken Pantry and eggs weren't listed as an ingredient, I didn't use anything and it actually did well. LOL!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I am wondering what you edited Lee? I don't remember anything else in this post. LOL

Peep, I first clicked "edit" on your post, which was UNDER the one I wanted to edit from mhend. I just saved and closed yours to click on the right one.

Lee

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Peep, I first clicked "edit" on your post, which was UNDER the one I wanted to edit from mhend. I just saved and closed yours to click on the right one.

Lee
ROTFL!! I wasn't looking to start anything it just messed with my head because I knew there wasn't anything else there. I am confused enough on my own don't help me!! LOL :yum: