what’s the best match?

Milo Masson

Hi~
In some countries, they are attach importance to tea and match different refreshments with different flavor of tea.
In my opinion, this is respect for food. Do you know that?
Do you have any views for this?:readytoeat:

Johnny West

No, never thought about it. I drink one cup of Tyfoo a day and only one cup of coffee in the morning. For dinner it's a beer or three, depending on what's on the hob, then it's wine.

Dogboa

I never give it any thought. I rarely drink coffee, certainly not on a daily basis. We do like a good Irish Coffee, an expresso after a good Italian meal and colada a few times a year. The only tea I drink is iced tea, usually southern style sweet tea.

As close to matching food and drink as we come is usually wine for Italian, beer for steamed crab, crawfish boils and German food for me. We might have saki with sushi or soju with Korean.

Milo Masson

I never give it any thought. I rarely drink coffee, certainly not on a daily basis. We do like a good Irish Coffee, an expresso after a good Italian meal and colada a few times a year. The only tea I drink is iced tea, usually southern style sweet tea.

As close to matching food and drink as we come is usually wine for Italian, beer for steamed crab, crawfish boils and German food for me. We might have saki with sushi or soju with Korean.

Wine and seafood is good match.
What kind of wine do you like?