Giada De Laurentiis...Nice Carrots!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Ehhhh... for what its worth.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6DxffYN8I8&feature=related[/ame]

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
LOL!!!! I clicked on it and started watching and my 6 year old came up behind me and was watching, too. When it was done, he said "Hey, play that again - I missed the first part." I turned around laughing and then he turned all red and said "You know I really like bunnies."

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Allrigghhhhttyyy then!! LOL

Very funny FM!! Gotta love kids! my son saw it and just started laughing... then he says "this is why I like Iron Chef and Ace of Cakes better dad, they really cook and bake on those shows, not like her!"

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Allrigghhhhttyyy then!! LOL

Very funny FM!! Gotta love kids! my son saw it and just started laughing... then he says "this is why I like Iron Chef and Ace of Cakes better dad, they really cook and bake on those shows, not like her!"
How old is he, Mav? Fish is 6 and he's still really fixated on boobs!

Lefty

Yank
LOL!!!! I clicked on it and started watching and my 6 year old came up behind me and was watching, too. When it was done, he said "Hey, play that again - I missed the first part." I turned around laughing and then he turned all red and said "You know I really like bunnies."
LMAO

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm 58 and I'm still fixated on boobs as well. What magnificent attributes that woman has. If you got it, flaunt it.:applause:
That's what I was afraid of - he's gonna be one of those guys who can never tell you what color a woman's eyes are.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Ok, JoeV--just so you know, mine are blue--very, very blue! You never know you may be tested in the future.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Oh my, I could eat anything she offered me to eat regardless. My favorite booble headed doll. :wub:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Oh my, I could eat anything she offered me to eat regardless. My favorite booble headed doll. :wub:

It's not her head that's bobbling, LOL!!

Now don't get me wrong, I love a woman's attributes and curves (which is why I hate how skeletony they make models these days.. like they are trying to 'hammer' out the curves and make em flat!), but I could have told ya from day one what color DW's eyes are.. blue!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
:) :) Mav...you're nice!!
Mav's nice...JoeV's a schmuck! That's OK, I still like Joe just the way he is...a normal male who admires a fine looking woman for ALL that she has to offer. DW would throw me out if I stopped looking. I've been normal for too long. I was not first drawn to DW for her incredible mind....

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I was! Top of my list are personality and intelligence! As for the eyes, they are a window to the soul, I have always been an eye person.
And an every other part of her person right after that, LOL!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I was! Top of my list are personality and intelligence! As for the eyes, they are a window to the soul, I have always been an eye person.
And an every other part of her person right after that, LOL!
You're hoping to get lucky tonight, right Mav?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Mav's nice...JoeV's a schmuck! That's OK, I still like Joe just the way he is...a normal male who admires a fine looking woman for ALL that she has to offer. DW would throw me out if I stopped looking. I've been normal for too long. I was not first drawn to DW for her incredible mind....

Why thank you Joe and if I stopped looking my wife would think I had found someone new. :shock: Besides I'm like a dog chasing a car if I caught one it would probably kill me and she knows it too. :wink:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
You're hoping to get lucky tonight, right Mav?

LOL kids are having a sleep over, not gonna happen!! Which, actually, is going to disappoint her more... LOL. It is just the way I have always been. Growing up most of the rural girls were raised to not have opinions of their own, they could only have their hubbies opinions. I hated that, ask em what they wanted to do on a date and they say whatever you want to do. No, I asked you, now tell me what you really think...

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter

I never really subscribed to that idea. Everyone has their own criteria for what makes a woman sexy or attractive, the biggest differences I think are not what is on the list but how it is ordered.
I have the same things on my list, tits, ass, legs, etc. But at the top of my list is personality, the right personality makes for a very sexy woman to me, and I want an equal not a submissive.
What I really like are things like the eyes, ears, back of the neck, curve of the chin, neck line ,mouth, love hair!, small of the back, those all rate high with me.
Turn offs are hairy armpits and legs!!! Blech! LOL.

CharlieD

My wife gave me permision to look, as long as I do not touch. I don't touch, but I do look, I like Giada and even her cooking. And now I know why I do not like RR, there is nothing to look at....

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I actually use a few of her recipes, one that really comes to mind in her mashed potatoes that once done you add a cup of Mozzarella and a half of a cup of Provolone into a baking dish then add some more Provolone to the top with some bread crumb then back into the oven for a bit. They are just to die for really good. I also make a snack based on her fried ravioli as well as a couple of other dishes. The woman is not only easy on the eye but can cook too.

Last edited:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
The main reason why I can't stand to watch her. I'm pretty "well endowed" myself so that's the last thing I want to look at, that and her teeth. It's no wonder FN hired her

CharlieD

Actually she really is a very good cook. Profecionaly trained and used to run her own cooking busines unlike some other, so called chef on FN who have no clue what thye are doing.