veggies you luv!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i am a fan of most of them, sans okra & some types of brussels sprouts. though i like hanover's freezer-section 'lil brussels, roasted. fresh summer tomato is another luv. & extra-petite baby carrot. the many various types of potato u can get- peruvians & yukons being faves. i luv la sueur canned peas, & i buy french cut green beenz, usually feezer-section ones:corn:you guys?~

Carolina Cooking

:yum: I love fried okra. I also like brussels sprouts, if you cook them right they are super good. I even have my grands eating them. :readytoeat:

I don't like greens like collards, kale, etc I hate endive ( ecpt Belgian) radichio, arugula.

I like fresh or frozen Veggies. all of them.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
oh, my sorry, lol- cept i luvvvvv greens! mmmm, a hamhock, a crockpot & those greenz & i'm a happy gal for days! i find radicchio & belgian endive 2 be bitter unless paired w/ other items (dressings poured onto the endive leaves, (great w/ gorgonzola crumbled on, too!~ as 4 the radicchio- i'll dine on that if complimented w/ milder lettuces; other lettuces)

thx for the reply. have a good day!

my sticky keyboards 'er gonna make me bitter as that endive, lol, hehe

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Just about all vegetables.
Carrots, sweet potatoes, potatoes, corn, and spinach being my faves.

Carolina Cooking

are you saying you need a keyboard? I have a old Gateway keyboard that works just fine , if you can use it. That seems to be the only thing that did work on that POS.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Carrots, corn, broccoli, spinach, eggplant, cucumbers, lettuce, cabbage, bell peppers, tomatoes, sweet peas, green beans, brussel sprouts.

K

Kimchee

Raw: everything, including peas
Cooked: no plain lima beans; NO carrots unless cooked to mush; no egg plant (I've tried..); not a monster fan of root vegetables, and not fond of squashes but I'll eat them.

LOVE fresh sweet corn on the cob!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter

are you saying you need a keyboard? I have a old Gateway keyboard that works just fine , if you can use it. That seems to be the only thing that did work on that POS.

my new-Dad, if i call him, he'll send 1 w/ my Mom when she visits saturday. i have a few, have gone through many 'cept i have spilled my drinks on them & spewed pop on them via laughter more times than i can think of, lol. i ccan pop the keys from and clen it, easily accomplished. thank uuuuu, though!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
luv these, too, yinz guys. another luv is canned butter beenz w/ loads of black pepper. we, in my fam, for some reason, call that 'better-beenz stew' & limas, yum!~

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love almost all vegs. , but I guess my FAVORITES are brussels sprouts, acorn squash, homegrown tomatoes and eggplants.

I do not care for sweet potatoes, yams, spaghetti squash, and canned or frozen corn.

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Corn, brussels sprouts, any bitter greens, broccoli rabe, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes (yes they are tech fruit but ...), peas, potatoes and many more. I LOVE veggies but I am not very fond of the squash family I do eat them though.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Lima beans! Yes!
With ham and rice, 'tis nice!
(I need to make this combo again) :D
Hot sauce and butter on da beans..

2010-12-20 18-55-42.004.jpg