Giada De Laurentiis...Nice Carrots!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Having seen her at The Fabulous Food Show, I was impressed by her inner beauty. She was very pregnant and tiny and yet, took care and time to please all the children who were there. She gave away signed copies of her book, answered questions from the audience and seemed rather genuine and nice considering the kind of life she must lead. She was not the least bit stuck up or conceited and her smile is real, too. She also liked it in my little neck of the woods.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Every Sunday morning, it's the same routine......I turn on her show............ Ten or so minutes later, Enter the Warden......

(Warden) "What's she cooking this week?"
(Lucky) "I dunno......"

I think it's those Greco-Roman cheekbones that make her head appear larger than life....... all I know is, she can store her utensils at my house any time !

pugger

I have to say DW does not seem to approve of her, frequently commenting on her "cleavage" (or other words to that effect):tongue:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Sound to me pugger like DW is a typical female with insecurities when it comes to other woman. :mrgreen:

vyapti

A while back, I started making comments like "will you look at here? where does she get off?" or "does she know she's someone's daughter?" Now my loving DW sometimes even points ladies out to me.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
A while back, I started making comments like "will you look at here? where does she get off?" or "does she know she's someone's daughter?" Now my loving DW sometimes even points ladies out to me.
Why, vyapti! I didn't know you were such a sly devil! (No wonder I like you.)