Mushrooms Mushrooms

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, quirky. i want some of the mushrooms you're eating!!! hey, was that a honey badger? you know he don't care.

peeps, the local a&p's and pathmarks usually put out a cart towards the end of the week with all of the produce that's a little bruised or overripe. all packages are marked a like a dollar or a buck fifty. a great deal for how much you get. i snack on some of it and it's not bad, just not perfect looking and ultra fresh.

Carolina Cooking

A & P :wow:that store is still around?
I used to go to town with my granny to the one & only store in town.

let me say that was 55/58 yrs ago :ohmy: :oops:did I say that?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
lol, quirky. i want some of the mushrooms you're eating!!! hey, was that a honey badger? you know he don't care.

peeps, the local a&p's and pathmarks usually put out a cart towards the end of the week with all of the produce that's a little bruised or overripe. all packages are marked a like a dollar or a buck fifty. a great deal for how much you get. i snack on some of it and it's not bad, just not perfect looking and ultra fresh.
Thanks Bucky. HMMMMMMMMMM Most of the A & P's and Pathmarks are closed around here. I think there may be 1 Pathmark still open. I didn't shop at those 2 very often due to high prices BUT the A & P had good meat just to high a price.

Improv Cook

Mushrooms are great in a lot of things. Saute them with onions for a great burger. Mushroom soup. Saute some sweet red peppers sweet onions and mushrooms. Add some smoked sausage. When everything looks done throw in some fresh chopped tomato. Good. Oh, and don't forget about steak. Nothing tastes better on a steak
than mushrooms. I could go on but I'am afraid I'd just be rambling.