4 Day weekend?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Puh-lease!

I work retail, so holidays are a fond and distant memory of my life in corporate America (sigh).

Enjoy your long weekends, you lucky people!

(and those of you who are retired, I envy you even MORE!)

Lee

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Hey! I am retired and have no clue what a weekend is. Saturday morning is as close to a weekend as I get around here. Will be working and dodging rain showers the way the forecast looks for us. Have to get ready for spinning honey before too long and lots of garden to harvest. Have round bales to gather up and maybe deliver.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Sure is tough in this humidity today. 3 more days of it and then a cool spell next week. I was sweating just mowing the yard and ain't half done yet.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Going to be a steamy hot weekend up here. Fog is to burn off and hit 90 today and showers off and on till Tuesday. Good weather to work on the honey room in the basement. Won't be long and it will be extractor time.

Lefty

Yank
I started today with a nap. Then some TV, followed by a nap. I better slow down or it will be over.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not me, not a 4 day weekend. I'm in the middle of a 10 day boating vacation. I'll be back at it mid next week. :beer:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Working weekend here. I only had a 1 hour call today turned into a 4 hour call. That's it for the computer sude. Working tomorrow and sunday to make wood fir monday labor dat street fair. Working on the wood is sheer joy. Love the craft shows, new people to meet old friends (customers and fellow vendors) to catch up with. Only bad oart of the weekend was today's service call.

Lefty

Yank
My laziness ended when the wife discovered a leak under the kitchen sink. I found the culprit, a flange nut had broken. I got one from the hw store and installed it myself. No more leaks. I must admit I have to be real happy when I get get a plumbing problem fixed for under 4 bucks.:yum: