Dan's Garden Fall 09

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
It is really fun walking thru my backyard and helping myself to so many different things to eat.
Pomegranites-
001-7.jpg

One Pomegranite-
003-2.jpg

Lemons Young & Old-
004-1.jpg

Grapes-
006-2.jpg

1 Bunch of Grapes-
007-1.jpg

Kumquat-
009-1.jpg

Apple Tree-
010-1.jpg

Black Berries-
011-2.jpg

Fig Tree-
012.jpg

Tomato's-
013-1.jpg

And Our Garden Guard!
This is Blue (He has blue eyes)-
014.jpg

We also have two Almond trees- We been snacking on them already. Also a Walnut tree. Nuts there not ready yet!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
WOW, Dan!!!!

What a spectacular garden!!! And great pictures! It looks like Paradise!!!

You have things that I've never seen on the vine/tree before even in pictures, never mind real-life!

And, the best part is your cat, Blue! Can he hear or is he deaf, as many blue-eyed white cats are?

Lee

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Blue is gorgeous. I will have to look for the pomegranate jelly recipe that I have. I always wanted to give it a go but I don't have a great source like you do, Dan. lol

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Having all that in your backyard has got to be so nice. I would really love to have those grapes.

trishrock

Beautiful Garden Dan...It is so great you can have a garden..Our apartment does not allow for that..Maybe an herb garden lol Great pictures. Good job favorite X

buckytom

Grill Master
oh man, dan. you totally shoulda said "what?" when asked about the cat.

beautiful orchard, btw. i'm quite envious.

chowhound

Do you make wine (or similar) with the grapes, Dan?
I know someone who has a small vine and they make brandy every year. Seems like a fun hobby.

Onionking

Wow your garden is truly beautiful, thanks foe sharing it with us! Oh yea, and blue looks like he is doing a great job :)