Peanut Butter and Tomato Sandwich

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Who's tried them?

If you toast the bread first, slather the slices with about 1 T of PB, then add a thick slice of a good garden fresh tomato......... omg!!

I had a friend tell me to try one a couple of nights ago.

Yep!

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
GRAWL! I've never tried peanut butter and tomato but i will now. But i'll bet it's just as delicious as peanut butter and pickles.

Newnork1978

GRAWL! I've never tried peanut butter and tomato but i will now. But i'll bet it's just as delicious as peanut butter and pickles.

Wow I grew up on Peanut Butter & Dill Pickle sammies. My grandpa and I used to go fishing and we'd bring a thermos of water or iced tea and a couple of peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches to snack on while the fish were biting. I love 'em! :thumb:

Never tried PB&T though...might be worth a shot.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll try it, gladly!

You got garden tomatoes in NW Ohio, Sass? Damn, I've only recently got little GREEN ones on my plants!

Lee

Jeff G.

OK.. have to try it!!! sounds good.

Don't just use dill pickle with peanut butter.. try it with sweet pickles or pickle relish.

For a real treat,

Make a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich.. after its cooked carefully lift the top(inside is VERY HOT). Add just a tiny bit of pickle relish. The sweet/sour thing with the relish and jelly is quite a treat.