a5899d3a.jpg

ffc47c05.jpg

On the Egg @ 450*
560a638a.jpg

Off in 30-min.
dfb568d6.jpg

Saterday I marinaded these Lamb Sholder Chops overnight
42ba4a77.jpg

Tonight we are having them with Stuffed Baked Potato, Grilled Romaine and Fabulous Focaccia
77907b43.jpg

539ec58d.jpg

On the grill @ 450* 2 min. a side
092675c6.jpg

142557e8.jpg

Then the grilled Romaine with Birnstein's Restaurant Recipe Italian Dressing and Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
19ddb0a6.jpg

Lamb Recipe: http://americanfood.about.com/od/meatsandpoultry/r/lambchopmint.htm
Fabulous Focaccia:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/fabulous-focaccia-recipe/index.html

Jackie's Stuffed Potatoes:
Potatoes, butter, bacon, green onion,Sour cream milk

Thanks for looking

Ross

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Oh my! that looks wonderful. I've never had lamb and it can't be purchased in our area either. We have farmers that raise lambs but when time for butchering they are all shipped off else where. Grrr!

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
Oh my! that looks wonderful. I've never had lamb and it can't be purchased in our area either. We have farmers that raise lambs but when time for butchering they are all shipped off else where. Grrr!

That is crazy, are you sure? It is readily available in most run of the mill markets.
Might be time to get friendly with a local farmer. . .or, even if you have local farmers markets, you could grab some.

Lamb. Is. Delish!

Steak4Me

If you're having trouble finding lamb, try checking out any ethnic grocers in your area. I had trouble finding it in St. Louis for a while. The grocers don't carry it because they don't sell enough of it here, but I've found it at butcher shops and markets that cater to Mediterranean, Middle-Eastern and Eastern ethnic populations.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ross, that entire dinner looks unbelievably great!!

I will definitely be making that grilled Romaine salad this summer!

Lee