What is Your Weather?

Leni

Clear blue skies and a light breeze at the moment. It will get up to the mid 80's today according to the weatherman.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
We got up to 38 this afternoon after the sun came out. Had snow squalls this morning and dropping to 20 tonight. 55 tomorrow and 40's and 50's next week. Hope it soon warms up and get the frost out of the ground.

Leni

Clear blue sky with a wind. It will mid 70's today but as I said earlier it is supposed to go into the 90's in the next few days. That is insane. We don't get that kind of heat until July.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
APRIL 14th

Woke up to 2 1/2 inches of snow on the ground, 3 to 5 expected. APRIL 14th. I hate global warming.

The good news is that I locked in a Florida rental next Jan & Feb......

LADawg

Crazy weather down here in Lower Alabama, along the Gulf of Mexico too. The prediction for today’s high is 80° and the low for tomorrow night is 39° . Thirty nine is only 7 degrees above freezing. Oh, by the way, the normal low for April 15 is 55° . Let me see, 39 is only 16° below normal.
I’m ready for some really warm weather.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Nasty line of thunderstorms is almost here. We are to get hard rain which will change to snow tomorrow. 3" on the hilltops where I live. Little thunder warning dog is losing her mind so it can't be far off now.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Just be sure that it is delivered to the mountains. I want to go skiing.

OK, should be on it's way to you. They've taken snow out of our forecast.

Jim

Tonight
Showers, mainly after 2am. Low around 62. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Tuesday
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Temperature falling to around 50 by 5pm. South wind 14 to 18 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night
Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Wednesday
Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Last edited:

LADawg

We had some rain down here in Lower Alabama last night. Just checked my little cheep rain gage and it measured 5 inches. That is a lot of rain even for here. We often get 2 to 3 inches, but 5 is a little much in less than 10 hours.
They are still predicting a low of 39 tonight. Counts that are north of the ones along the coast in both Alabama and Mississippi have freeze warnings. Not good for this time of the year.

Embryodad

Just had a drenching. Wow!
It came down so fast, the kitties thought they were in the Amazon Jungle when it pours buckets.

Can't wait for the cool down the next few days. Supposed to have rain / snow tonight. 27ºF overnight. Cooler weather for the week. Yay!

Leni

Today we have some high thin clouds and it is in the low 70's. A nice change from the 90's that we've had for the past few days.

LADawg

After the record rains the weather here in Lower Alabama it GREAT! Lots of sunshine and temperatures in the low 80's. Lots of people at the great white sand beaches only about 10 miles down the road, as the crow flies.