How to act when you miss your flight

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
that is ridiculous how people act so childish! I wonder how she feels seeing herself all over the news and internet. Dummy!

PanchoHambre

man for my old job I spent alot of time in airport terminals... people get nuts. She takes the cake though. Some son in law on the other end is probably jumping for joy that he has some extra time before her arrival!

Lefty

Yank
Wow. That is insane behavior. I wish my speaker were a little lower when that screeching came on.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
:huh::shock::shock::shock:

Holy cow!!!!!!! And what did she think they were gonna do?? Turn the plane around to come back and pick her up????

:bonk::bonk::yum::yum:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
that is ridiculous how people act so childish! I wonder how she feels seeing herself all over the news and internet. Dummy!

As someone else posted under the video, "acting like that in a public place, she deserves to be YouTube'd".

Here it is with English subtitles. Somehow, it's even worse KNOWING what she says, LOL! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i57IwNGu_qQ[/ame]

Sure does set ones teeth on edge!

Lee

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I wonder because her behavior was so over the top and extreme it was because she was missing a family funeral or a family wedding. It doesn't excuse the behavior but I could see grief causing someone to go over the top like that.