Need some good thoughts please...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
today was a crappy day....

Mrs.Bam is a home health aid right now in WI... with the company she works for, they place her in different places... today she was at a building that is for people with disabilities...

anyways.. she was walking down a hallway, watching two young boys(16 or so)...they started rough housing behind her...they came up behind her and knocked her down.. she fell down a small flight of stairs.. whacked her head and fractured her leg...

she is going to be ok but she is a little loopy with the pain pills..lol

some warm thoughts please..

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Good Lord! I'm so sorry to hear that. Definitely much love and warm thoughts going out from us! Tell her we hope she gets better very soon!!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Sounds like it could have been a lot worse. Here's to a speedy recovery.

yes it could have been alot worse.. she is a such a small person that it doesnt take much to seriously hurt her..she is only 4'10

thank you everybody for your warm thoughts... she had to go back to the hospital tonight to make sure everything is still ok..

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Thoughts and prayers for both of you. It's too bad you can't be together.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Thoughts and prayers for both of you. It's too bad you can't be together.

thats the hardest part right now Joe, i know she is safe with her family but not being there to comfort her and hold her is damn near killing me.

thanks again everybody..

update:

her dad took her to the hospital again just now, she is in so much pain and her leg is swelling up more.. they are going to a different hospital because the last doctor told her "She shouldnt have been horsing around.." WTF!!...she was at work... they just look at her because she is younger and smaller and do not look at her as a professional health care provider... what the hell..sorry just frustrated and pissed off when i heard this..

right now that doctor is lucky that i am not there:censored::censored::censored:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
just got the last update..

she went to another hospital..thank god

her leg is fractured in 3 places, pinched nerve and a headache.

her leg is in a cast sort of thing right now. they figure 4-12 weeks for it to heal.

but Mrs.Bam the way she is and her sense of humor said this.."Well at least my cast is pink and they gave me another crutch(first hospital only gave her 1 crutch???), mind you its a kids crutch but at least it fits."

she says thankyou to everybody for the best wishes.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
As we spoke before HUUUUUUUUUUGE good wishes for her!!!!!!!! Im very sorry man but maybe you 2 can make the time you two will have together a big summer plus!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear she's doing better Jeff. What a day. And then to have to put up with a smart ass doctor. :angry:
Good thoughts and best wishes to you and her. :thumb:

Wasabi

Mrs. B..........
gettingwell.gif

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I'm glad she is okay, Jeff. My thoughts are with her for a full and speedy recovery!!