NCT's Iron Chef 14: Battle Mushrooms

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
For Iron Chef 14, the secret ingredient is……..

Mushrooms!

As with the other ICs, this is a challenge to ourselves. There is no judging, and no winner. We are ALL winners in this since we will all benefit from the creativity and new recipes that this challenge will bring us.

The rules are simple, make any kind of dish you want, however you want. Drink, Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert, etc. The only stipulation is that you must use Mushrooms in some way in the dish.

Once your dish is ready, it’s a good idea to make a new post with your recipe. Then, post a link and a picture of your recipe to this thread. Alternatively, if you like, post your recipe and pictures here. In the end, we will compile all the results into one thread for easy searching.

Now, let Battle Mushrooms begin!

2ptv0c6.jpg

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
awesome looking brother... gotta try the manicotti one soon

the last manicotti i had is how this whole Iron Chef started..lol

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
So far, everyone is doing a great job...love the crostinis! Keltin, I don't suppose you have a inside peek of those manicotti, do you??? It looks wonderful.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
So far, everyone is doing a great job...love the crostinis! Keltin, I don't suppose you have a inside peek of those manicotti, do you??? It looks wonderful.

Clicke on the recipe for the Manicotti, and there are lots more pics.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i have 3 recipes i'd like to enter but i am not sure if i will be able to.

vyapti

Is it ok to pick favorites? Because the crostini look amazing.

Here's mine. I got a pound of Shiitake mushrooms for $5. I made fried rice with the mushrooms, bok choy and some purple onion:

3824366747_387b9b6360.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Mushroom omelet with goat cheese
Augustdinners038.jpg

Augustdinners040.jpg

they look soo gooooood!!

btw where did you get the sausage (are they lipari or johnsonville)? i can't find lipari sausage them any where. they only have johnsonville mild breakfast suasage at shop-rite.

Last edited: