Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
200 years old-
converted Mansion

362551065.jpg

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
What a beautiful family you have, LT. Thank you so much for sharing your son & DIL's day with us.

What a beautiful place to be married.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful wedding LT and don't ask how much it cost, it could lead to a stroke. :shock:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
congrats on gaining a new daughter

thank you so very much for sharing this day of joy with us..

Tickle Me Elmo

Beautiful venue, beautiful day, beautiful family. How proud you must be and deservedly so!! Thanks for sharing. Your son picked a beauty.

sirena

Beautiful wedding! I absolutely loved the "No Peeking" photo. What a great idea. I haven't seen one like it before.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Wow, Lucky! That was one fine wedding! I don't know what it cost, but it was worth it! Especially the photographer. Where do I start.... well, the bride is absolutely gorgeous. Not only is she beautiful, but she has the biggest smile in every pic. Congrats on your newest member of the family. Your sons are very, very handsome and it's clear they get a lot of that from you. You clean up real good, Lucky! And your wife is as beautiful as you always describe her.

Thanks for sharing this special day with us.

lilylove

Lucky you sure proved your name right! You're a lucky man!! What a beautiful family!

Thanks for posting these!! Everyone looks so happy! Love is in the air!! :heart:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Awww, LT, you just gained one more beauty to an already beautiful family!! you're a lucky man!! I think of them all, my favorite is of the two of them holding hands around the opening, the no peeking one. That is great!! They look so happy and are so cute together!!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
How beautiful LT! That was one expensive wedding! Thank you for sharing with us!