Alton Brown is Gonna be TICKED!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Ohhhhhhhh :shock:

Truck Accident Notice: Semi truck flipped over on I-79

December 29, 2009 (NewYorkInjuryNews.com - Injury News, Truck Accident Law News)

PHOTO: http://www.newyorkinjurynews.com/20...-truck-flipped-over-on-i-79_200912291902.html
Legal news for Pennsylvania Truck Accident Attorneys—A semi truck tipped over and spilled grape juice on Route 79.
Portersville, PA (NewYorkInjuryNews.com) – A semi truck transporting gallons of grape juice jackknifed and flipped over on Interstate 79 Monday, December 28, 2009, according to WPIX.
Police and emergency medical services (EMS) arrived at the scene of the wreck at 12:45 p.m. near the 98 mile marker. Snow began to fall around the area at the time of the crash, which did not involve any other vehicles. Police reported that the northbound lanes located between the exits of Portersville and Slippery Rock was shut down until 8 a.m. Witnesses of the wreck feared that that semi truck was going to crash into them. Traffic was backed up while cleanup crews picked up the debris on the snowy roadway.
Responding police reported that the semi truck had spilled gallons of grape juice along the road way. The operator was identified as 51-year-old Thomas Long of Union City. Police reportedly arrested Long, who suffered minor injuries, for his blood-alcohol level being three times the legal limit. Long was an employee of Hiner Transportation, which issued a statement saying that they do not condone such behavior.
Bridget Hom
www.NewYorkInjuryNews.com

Last edited:
K

Kimchee

Back in the Drinking Daze of college, my buddy and I were on Spring Break,
travelling the highway through the Everglades.
Came upon a BUDWEISER Semi that had fallen over in a curve. There was
Budweiser everywhere... and state troopers too, dammit.
We didn't/don't like Bud, but at the time, free beer would have been... free beer, LOL!

Lefty

Yank
Back in the Drinking Daze of college, my buddy and I were on Spring Break,
travelling the highway through the Everglades.
Came upon a BUDWEISER Semi that had fallen over in a curve. There was
Budweiser everywhere... and state troopers too, dammit.
We didn't/don't like Bud, but at the time, free beer would have been... free beer, LOL!
That is why I usually carry doughnuts.