Profile messages and karma

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I hope you guys don't think I'm taking the lazy way out by doing this!

I would like to thank all of you who have given me karma and who have posted profile messages to me! Some of you, particulary PieSusan and Texasgirl, have posted some spectacularly beautiful and funny pictures and cartoons (Susan, my favorite is the black cat unrolling the toilet paper :lol:), for no other reason than to make a person smile. And I DO!

Many of my profile messages are those of you thanking me for karma I've sent you. I am pretty good at giving karma to others, but not good at thanking people for giving it to me. If you guys are thinking I am rude for not thanking you, I should probably be told that and start thanking! :oops: But I've always thought of karma as kind of like the good deed that goes unrewarded, just done "because".

Anyway, if you think it's important to thank people for karma and for profile messages, please say so, and I will try to get better! I sure do NOT want to hurt or offend all of the thoughtful and wonderful friends I have made here!

Again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Lee

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Lee, I am glad that I have brought some cheer into your life. I know we all have our own trials and tribulations. If you have smiled that is my reward.
Hugs, Susan

joec

Gold Site Supporter
In my case no need to thank me at all or to give me one back. I also delete all the profile messages after reading and responding to them if I do. But it is a house keeping thing with me as one of the moderator's here taught when he saw it that I was about to move on which wasn't the case. I do the same after a while with personal messages and even email I receive rarely keeping anything past the need to save it. I just not a collector of things really and once it has served it purpose I dump it. My wife thinks this is a flaw but then I deal with a future bag lady. :mrgreen:

Biskit

Quite alright, Lee. I understand and do not, myself, respond to every karma that I'm given. I do appreciate them though, just as you do.

No worries, now, go play! :bounce:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I don't give to get. I do it because I love doing it. You are very welcome though!!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I do like to thank people when I get karma, but I don't always expect anything in response to karma I give.

Love2"Q"

i do not check it very often ...
so i usually forget to thank people for it ..
so .. thanks everyone ..

joec

Gold Site Supporter
By the way this is the only forum and I do post on a few where they even have karma or profile messages. Several of them are on the same vBulletin platform.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
:blush::blush: i am usually the same way. i forget to thank everybody. so again to all those i havent thanked,,,heres a big

BassetThankyou.gif

I hope you guys don't think I'm taking the lazy way out by doing this!

I would like to thank all of you who have given me karma and who have posted profile messages to me! Some of you, particulary PieSusan and Texasgirl, have posted some spectacularly beautiful and funny pictures and cartoons (Susan, my favorite is the black cat unrolling the toilet paper :lol:), for no other reason than to make a person smile. And I DO!

Many of my profile messages are those of you thanking me for karma I've sent you. I am pretty good at giving karma to others, but not good at thanking people for giving it to me. If you guys are thinking I am rude for not thanking you, I should probably be told that and start thanking! :oops: But I've always thought of karma as kind of like the good deed that goes unrewarded, just done "because".

Anyway, if you think it's important to thank people for karma and for profile messages, please say so, and I will try to get better! I sure do NOT want to hurt or offend all of the thoughtful and wonderful friends I have made here!

Again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Lee