Getting To Know You

Lefty

Yank
If handball were a national sport, I would be on the pro circuit.

This hand ball, not the soccer style.

18-handball.jpg

BTW, this is not a pic of me, and I would never wear gloves.

Deelady

great now you have that song stuck in my head!! ;)

"Getting to like you..getting to hope you like me!"

What about you? Tell us a bit about you! :)

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
great now you have that song stuck in my head!! ;)

"Getting to like you..getting to hope you like me!"

What about you? Tell us a bit about you! :)
i can help with that .................

it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all ..............

If handball were a national sport, I would be on the pro circuit.

This hand ball, not the soccer style.

18-handball.jpg

BTW, this is not a pic of me, and I would never wear gloves.

That takes me back to when I was a kid. My uncle used to play handball back in Brooklyn NY. When I was growing up, we played a game called "slug." All the kids would line up in concrete square boxes on the sidewalk, & bounce the ball against the wall. The boxes started with King, Queen, etc, etc. If you missed hitting the ball, the line would rotate. The player who missed would go to the end of the line. We would line up & play the game almost everyday-- until our Moms called us in for dinner or lunch. Brings back great memories :)

Mr. Green Jeans

My other passion. Now that the knee is on the mend I'm back on the bike to loose some damned weight but also to bring down my SAC (surface air consumption). Ineed those 95 cu. ft. tanks to last!

Attachments

• edmonds.jpg
    edmonds.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 164

Lefty

Yank
That takes me back to when I was a kid. My uncle used to play handball back in Brooklyn NY. When I was growing up, we played a game called "slug." All the kids would line up in concrete square boxes on the sidewalk, & bounce the ball against the wall. The boxes started with King, Queen, etc, etc. If you missed hitting the ball, the line would rotate. The player who missed would go to the end of the line. We would line up & play the game almost everyday-- until our Moms called us in for dinner or lunch. Brings back great memories :)
I grew up in the BedStuy section of Brooklyn. In the summer I could spend 12-16 hours on the courts. We would send for heros, beer, chips... I even had a friend that would bring the grill to the courts and cook up half a pig. Good days for sure. Boom boxes playing salsa music or Funk. Oh yeah!!!

I could go on... :yum:

Lefty

Yank
The only Medal I received in the US Coast Guard beside the normal marksman stuff was the Humanitarian Services Award for my work in the first Cuban Sea Lift Crisis.

af-medal-humanitarian-service-medal.jpg

My mother has it.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The only Medal I received in the US Coast Guard beside the normal marksman stuff was the Humanitarian Services Award for my work in the first Cuban Sea Lift Crisis.

af-medal-humanitarian-service-medal.jpg

My mother has it.
awesome!!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Lefty way to go. Congradulations on the medal. I used to dox computers in Bed Stuy.

Mr green Jeans - I have two 100 CUFT steel genesis and two aluminun 80's

Wish we lives closer. I wouldove to get back in the water.