A few Christmas pics :)

Deelady

I actually remembered AFTER everyone left that I didn't get a pic of Ayla and myself for Christmas! :( Oh well there always next year! Here are a few I took throughout the day :)

Attachments

• Wedding 232.jpg
    Wedding 232.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Wedding 241.jpg
    Wedding 241.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Wedding 249.jpg
    Wedding 249.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Wedding 221.jpg
    Wedding 221.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Wedding 287.jpg
    Wedding 287.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 99

Deelady

:) thanks guys :) I just wish I had thought to have a pic of us taken together since it was one of the few times in the end of my pregnancy I was actually dressed up and presentable!! lol ;)

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics Dee. Thanks for sharing. :thumb:
Set a date and time for yourself to get dressed up and take a pic of you two together for DH and for yourself. You'll be glad you did. :D Good luck, and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Hope you don't mind my posting here as well....why make numerous threads about the same thing..??

DecemberChristmas2009149.jpg

DecemberChristmas2009151.jpg

DecemberChristmas2009153.jpg

Meme4251

Beautiful pics Dee and VB....All, very pretty girls, ladies, and of course the guys....Loved seeing them.....:thumb:

suziquzie

OMG YES Dee that's IT!!!!

The accessories are missing replaced with the "mommy's helper" outfit...... but that's certainly it! :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_3156.jpg
    IMG_3156.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 81

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Thank you all for posting. One of the nice things about the site is watching our virtual family grow.

Love2"Q"

great pics everyone ...
nice fish tank, suzi ...
all the children in the pics looks fantastic ....

ummmm .. who is the cutie in the chair, suzie ...

Meme4251

Yes, Dee, sure did. Had all 15 of my children and grandchildren here on Christmas Day....Now, just trying to get everything back in order in this house. Fun and alot of food and drinks for sure.....Happy New Years!:alc: