Look what showed up at my house today!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
The postman rang my bell and left me all of this!!!
I wish I could tell you just how delicious all of these goodies are! The kolachy was divine! The other cookies were probably just as delicious, but I wasn't quick enough. LOL Son Seb said it was the best banana nut bread he has ever eaten. The potica exceeded all expectation! It was delicate and flaky and the nut filling is heavenly. Finally, Joe's sticky buns are even better than they look - and they look fantastic!!! (They were gone within 5 minutes of taking this picture!)

Thank you so much, Barb and JoeV. I wish I could find the right words because with every bite, I could taste the time and the effort and the love you baked in these things and it made me feel so special! I think Fisher said it best. As he watched me unpack all of these beautiful gifts, he looked up at me and said "Wow, Mom! You have the nicest friends. You're a lucky duck."

Thanks again, my friends,

signed,
a very lucky duck

Attachments

• goodies1.jpg
    goodies1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 91
  • goodies2.jpg
    goodies2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 99
  • potica.jpg
    potica.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 96
  • stickybuns.jpg
    stickybuns.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 94
  • banananut.jpg
    banananut.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 93
  • kolachycookies.jpg
    kolachycookies.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 99

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Woo hoo. What a haul and from such nice people. Congratulations and Merry Christmas, FM. :)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, FM, Barb and Joe - what a LOVELY spread!

Beautifully baked and beautifully presented and photographed! It all looks so wonderful! (Terry, the angel holding the dog works perfectly in that picture!)

Terry, tell your son that we think that YOU are the nicest friend YOURSELF, and that's why nice people are so crazy about you!

Merry Christmas, all!

Lee

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Wow, Terry. Your photography even makes my sticky buns look good. Ironically, you placed the potica in its proper position, above all other desserts. You must have been divinely inspired, or you have some Eastern European blood in your veins.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. You do make a difference on this forum just by your presence.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes you do Terry (to every thing Joe said) and Joe, Barb you to are special too. Now Joe don't take that to last remark to serious, but your baking is seriously really, really good. Terry those sticky buns are great I ate more than my half of them when I got the care package from Joe and Barb when Buzz visited. Great stuff and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Yes you do Terry (to every thing Joe said) and Joe, Barb you to are special too. Now Joe don't take that to last remark to serious, but your baking is seriously really, really good. Terry those sticky buns are great I ate more than my half of them when I got the care package from Joe and Barb when Buzz visited. Great stuff and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Joe, with the crap I've been through in my life, serious is not an adjective that would ever be used to describe ME!:bonk::bonk::yum::yum:

Deelady

What a wonderful a delicious surprise for your Christmas Eve! I love that...."Wow, Mom! You have the nicest friends. You're a lucky duck." Tooo cute!!! :):)

homecook

That does my heart good Terry!! I'm glad it finally arrived. You deserve every bit of that and more. I'm happy everyone was able to enjoy it.
You are more than welcome...........

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good job Joe and Barb. Terry, are you indeed a 'lucky duck' and you more than deserve it girl. :thumb: :D
Merry Chrstmas to all!!!!! :D

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Absolutely wonderful. Joe and Barb - The true spirit of Christmas. Terry and family enjopy.

To all of NCT Marry Christmas.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
We have some really great friends here. I am happy for yours and Fishers Haul!
Merry Christmas to you both.