Saturday Eats: 02-27-10

buckytom

Grill Master
what's on your menu today?

i'm hoping that the marinade didn't destroy my flap steaks, now that they've been in plastic wrap in the fridge since wednesday. if not, i dug out the grill yesterday, so finally, i will be grilling the pork tenderloins, steaks, red peppers, onions, and yellow squash.
grilled pineapple for dessert.

with all of this snow, i was wondering if anyone knew what seperates snow men from snow women?

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Snow balls.

We are having cured smoked pork chops, and something on the side...

Newnork1978

I've got a soup mix (complete with veggies) I want to try out. Gonna add chicken and stock and see how it turns out. Mmm! :bb:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
homemadepastrami.jpg

(LOL, BT and Rob!)

Lee

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
The decision of cocktail has not yet been completed. How unusual for us.

First course is escargot with proscuito and walnuts in puff pastry.

Dinner is chicken breast stuffed with swiss chard, figs and goat cheese. That will be plated with duo of moussed root vegetables.

Dessert.....something with blueberries.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I made QSis mama's chicken wings with brown rice and broccoli. I changed it up a bit by adding the poultry seasoning and seasoning salt to flour and brushing with melted butter. They were Very Good...Thank you Lee!

Attachments

• dinner3.jpg
    dinner3.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 118

GotGarlic

I marinated tuna in peanut oil, 5-spice powder, soy sauce and sesame oil, then seared it. I also stir-fried some bell peppers, celery and garlic with peanut oil, dry sherry, oyster sauce and sesame oil and mixed that with noodles.

Attachments

• seared-tuna.jpg
    seared-tuna.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 107