Wednesday 2/1/2012 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Cheese raviolis (Star brand) and brussels sprouts (I will clean the sprouts) are on the menu tonight. DD will steam the sprouts and cook the rest of the meal.

Any plans?

lilylove

Meatballs with lemon sauce. I'll have to use hamburger since I couldn't find ground lamb yesterday.

Leni

Grilled kobe beef patties with asparagus, mashed potatoes, and garlic bread. I plan to make the raspberry cake that I didn't make yesterday.

Embryodad

DW bought Hamburger buns at the Acme market in South Jersey..and she brought them home with her.

SOOoooo... I would like to fill those buns with some nice chili burgers...

OH $h,,ucks,,,,, .............I for got..hahaha..the kids are coming over tonight, and DIL is picking up C H I N E E E E S E .....

OK!... So the Buns get filled with chili cheese burgers tomorrow. The chili is mine that I froze.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
got soup- both got the stuffed pepper & some saltines. she's mostly, if not, all, veggie. told her there was beef in it. she braved it. she loved it. it was good, not h2o diluted like it usually is.

Embryodad

got soup- both got the stuffed pepper & some saltines. she's mostly, if not, all, veggie. told her there was beef in it. she braved it. she loved it. it was good, not h2o diluted like it usually is.
Stuffed peppers sound great... not wishy worshy huh? L O L ..

DW made stuffed cabbage with NOT stuffing them. Huh??

She chopped the cabbage...added the tomato sauce, and lay the balls of pork and rice on top..and baked in the oven. Tasty...but wishy worshy!
I like mine wrapped up in the cabbage leaves. And..the green leaves are Mine!

She made it like that so her Uncle could chew easier. What a woose!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
it was thick enuff fer a fork!

for stuffed cabbage, we center 'em on blanched cabbage, (or me, now), tuck, wrap, fold. neat 'lil packets of deliciousness w/ very abundant sauce.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Family had raviolis and brussels sprouts fresh. I had mine several hours later reheated raviolis in the micro and freshlys steamed sprouts. They raviolis were not very good. I ate all the sprouts but chucked most of the raviolis. They want ravilois again tonight. I will cook mine fresh when I get home.

Hubby unexpectedly took Wednesday off, & we thus got a lot of running-around errands done. But it was a trade-off dinner-wise as we ended up getting done late. So we just had some commercial Pierogis with sour cream & a few other snacks for dinner.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Chili Dog Night !

004-8.jpg

007-5.jpg

and a naked salad......

001-8.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
YUMMY LuckyT!! BTW I have the same plate as your chili dog is on and a matching bowl. LOL